The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

Mishando

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Mishando / Orc / Warrior

/played time on this character: 18d (but im played 400d above in Wow.)

What's your spec, and why: Fury , because best PvE spec. for warriors..

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:PvP spec but if u want. i can change my spec with Prot.. but not have items..(264 lvl hands + 251 lvl legs + 251 lvl mace just have that for prot..)

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): nop..

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: not have active played alts... just have my old chars.. (Mishando - NE Warr / Pyrolt - H Pala / Shodea - Dwarf Hunter in Bladefist.)

You:
Nationality: Turkey
Describe yourself briefly: Mishando the patient Smile
Describe your ambitions in-game: i want kill End-game bosses.. First LK...
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes... since 4years....
Who else are able to access your account: only me..
Guild History: Troy and Cartel in Burning Legion
Previous guilds: C A R T E L Chromagus
Reason for changing guilds: Dispersion
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? not switch for this server.. Mishando is new char..
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Nop...
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: seriously raid...and i want play LK combat...
How do you react to negative feedback: Good Luck / Have fun for ur raids..(if u dont insult me..!)
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: dont die... drink flask.. know tacs... and know ur char...
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nop
Why should we pick you specifically: because im know my char... and very experienced player..(im playing since 4years..)
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? if u open calendar b4 1 day .i can join all..
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? sure.. if u need other guildies. or other guildies if need any item.. i can give my slot...
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? maybe weekends..
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ICC 5/12 ... ICC 4/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none..
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: UBRS / MC / BWL / TK / BT / OS / ONY / NAXX / ULDU(with 10m HCs) (((Cleared)))
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: ill buy flasks.. and ill use raid buffs..
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): NO
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): NO
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: RS
Do you have anything else to add?: just try... and i must add this.. my english is not good..ill try make practise.. thx for read.. GL

2Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

3Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Hello

Greetings mishando
There are some things i wanna add Incase ur apply
I mean ur experience is very low
We are kinda full whith Very skilled fury warrior as if we will accept you there is a very very low change you can get in Because ur low gear
very low gear i would prefer get some more Icc gear and more experience on This Character
Because i think this is a way to high Climb for you to be a part of this guild Cause you need Gear for doing somthing during the raid like getting high in dps and i dont see that happen whith this current gear afcourse you might heave a good brain and know what your are doing during the raid time but as i said its a to high climb for you
I would like to see from you to get more gear More experience once you got that sorted i would like you to make another apply

-Fury warrior 48% arp is way to low
-Belt Gems (o) gem it whith epics
-Low experience
-No socket on the citadel Weapon from Lord marragow
-No socket on The hands
-Haste trinket is not good (try to get another one ASAP
-fix Gems
-fix enchants

4Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Xuru

a bit off topic i know, but also on my apply u guys talked trash about the haste trinket. Its not as bad as u say it is. Its in 4th place in bis list for normal items and its not good for fury cause of the haste. What makes it good but not great is the ap buff it provides being 100% uptime in a fight. 340 ap up 100% of the fight seems a very nice thing imo, unless u can get toc 25/dbw or whispering fanged skull its the best trinket out there for us and since we use 2 trinkets if u only have 1 of those three the other should always be the haste trinket if ur arp capped.
Now back on topic yeah he has low experience and gear and not gemming/ench stuff never looks good. Even when i have a crap item that i know ill replace i always top gem/ench it or else its even crappier. Try a 10 man icc raiding guild to get some upgrades and raise that arp to 100% and than try again imo. So thumb down from me.

5Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

RahakaN

RahakaN

-low experience
-low gear
-wtb enchants
-wtb more sockets
-haste trinket ? instead of wasting 60 emblems on it you should spare them for 4th piece of T10...

NOT my vote.

GL on appli anyway.

Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Sig-1838665

6Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Mishando - Fury Warrior (Declined) Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 am

Bexak

Too low gear, experience. We already have 2 active fury warriors and dont need a third.

Good luck finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum