The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Fury ( PvE ) / Arms ( PvP ) - Razyell - Declined -

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

danmihai

Char name/class/race: Razyell, Warrior, Tauren
/played time on this character: 163 days, 7 hours, time played at 80: 80 days, 2 hours

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have gear for protection ( 6000 gearscore / 48000 hp unbuff )
Armory-link:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Razyell

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No

You: Dan
Nationality: Roman

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I believe i can join pretty much all of them.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I don't mind staying out of raids at all.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? No
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): icc10 8 boss on heroic and 11 normal / icc25 10 boss normal
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: SSC / TK / BT / SWP / ZA / Kara

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Achievements is something i'd really like to do.

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Glory and LK HM!

2Warrior Fury ( PvE ) / Arms ( PvP ) - Razyell - Declined - Empty reply Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 am

Tuboflok

i vouch for him was in occasus with me good warrior (:

Codex

Codex
Admin

The application was a bit thin good luck with ur application though.

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Declined. Stupid application with 90% of the details missing.
Locking this and you make a new one.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum