The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined -

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Empty Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Korios05

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Meltin-Mage-BE
/played time on this character:I have lock to other server but when i m commin in my last guild at this it be necessary to make mage so i have 19d at this char
What's your spec, and why:I make lvl up as Frost for fast and easy lvl up with a lot CC and I respec on Arcane at 70th for Dps at Raids and Insts
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I love casters and a specialy the nukepower and powerfull skills of Mage and Dps on raids
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I m ready if i asked and it be necessary. No prob.
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Meltin
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):Pvp gear in build progress
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:Noone only A lock 45 lvl it help me with proffesions and i lvl up it soon
You:
Nationality:Greek
Describe yourself briefly:I work at Internet station and I have the ability to listen and learn
Describe your ambitions in-game:I have aspiration to join a strong guild/Raid/Progress ofc and meet new ppl
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:Noone
Guild History:
Previous guilds:Hex Pistols
Reason for changing guilds:Because all my Ingames and Real life friends they apply at your guild
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?When i change Server i start new char
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
How will you fit in:I m patient I know I can do my job well, and what I don't know I can learn
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:I expect activity on Raids meet new good ppl and Success Raids ofc
How do you react to negative feedback:I person who keep my calm and take the responsibilities
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Patient/Focus/Prepare char with Water,food(Not fot mage Razz),Flask etc and ofc Knowlege of Tactics
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:The members of Hex Pistols who apply at your guild
Why should we pick you specifically:I know I can do my job well, and what I don't know I can learn
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?All
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?No prob
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?i work at Internet station so i can be login what ever day and time it be necessary
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):10/12 icc10 4/12 icc25 and random some bosses on 25 with pugs
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:with this char i lvl up fast to be 80 so noone
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:at other servers i start i start playing at Vanilla wow (classic) AQ,Btemple etc
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:For me it means all the mats i need to take with me Flask Potions Foods etc and allready learn tactics
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):For me prio is Raid Progress and after that ofc its good for me and team players
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No we w8 CATACLYSM
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):propably no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:learn more about my char and improve my skill as player
Do you have anything else to add?:Thnk you for your time i hope to help your guild if u choose me

2Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Empty Re: Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Wrong enchants
Wrong Gems
Low experience
Low gear

Declined

3Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Empty Re: Meltin -Arcane Mage - Declined - Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 am

Korios05

Thnx for your time.i ll reapply 2-3 week when i improve my gear. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum