The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

mage arcane/frost 5.6k gs - Declined -

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mage arcane/frost 5.6k gs - Declined - Empty mage arcane/frost 5.6k gs - Declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm

mert303

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:khazdul/mage/blood elf
/played time on this character:71 days
What's your spec, and why:arcane it has good dps but thinkin to go fire
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:i like evrything
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:yes i have both gears i can respec wehn needed
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): got 5.1k gs pvp gear but dont like pvp too much
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: lvling a warr now its 72 lvl its going to be a tank
You: mert
Nationality: turk
Describe yourself briefly:active wow player student and energic
Describe your ambitions in-game: make evry raid in the game
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: noone
Guild History: was in judge in the start after godmode,legacy some other pve guilds which disbands in 2 month
Reason for changing guilds: evry guild i join disbanded somehow
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: tried overload but no hope frm thm
How will you fit in: fisrt times need to find spot in 10 mans oke for me
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: beacuse i seen u guys started new and made good progress want to see tht in myslef too
How do you react to negative feedback: do again
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: be smart
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: once i made raid with fuzzybuzzy
Why should we pick you specifically: have experince on wow and i m smart i learn fast and do faster i thing ill be a good member for u guys
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?: i got school evryday finsh at 16.00 ill be online in raid days
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? dosent matter if i can handle my school program i can make 7 too
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? weekends mostly but i can be online too
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):i stopped palkying whn icc comed and restedd a bit coulndt made good progressbut in theese days i was palying non stop and made 7 bosses on 10 man 5 bosses on 25 man know evry boss tact btw made 11/12 with my friends char
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:made evrything exepct ,sunwell,ssc,made 2 bosses in tk
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:dont have yet but ill make good progress
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: food
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):im ok for evrything
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no i want to kill lk once atleast and lvlin my new char for catalysm
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): holidayts sometimes ,exams 3 week ina 9months i ma pro snowbaorder sometimes need to go out of contry with national team
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:kill evry damn boss in evry type
Do you have anything else to add?: i m not soo perfect but i f i got cahce i make evrytihng i can in raid ty for reading Very Happy

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

plastiik

plastiik

let me think in a beatifull story....

ahahahhaha your are joking right? get real, what kinda gear is this? ahahahahah NOT MY VOTE

Last edited by plastiik on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

renalds

renalds

heheheh plastiik

same for me not my vote

renalds crazy mage

5mage arcane/frost 5.6k gs - Declined - Empty Re: mage arcane/frost 5.6k gs - Declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Low gear
low experience

I hope you know where you apply to not a guild whith 2/12 experience
Now we are a guild whith 11/12 Herioc mode 25

Learn to see where you apply to Declined

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum