The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire/Arcane mage (Declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 am

Suyutaro

Your Character(s):Suyutaru
Char name/class/race: BloodElf/Mage
/played time on this character: 37days
What's your spec, and why: Fire/Arcane
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:Nothing its fun to play like it is.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: no
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:Have a dk alt,my goal its to make him 85 and get some gear to raid.
You: Francisco Soares
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Fun person that likes to play whit fun and dedicated ppl to reach far.
Describe your ambitions in-game: My goal its to do cata raids on the smoth way possible.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.
Who else are able to access your account: No one.
Previous guilds: Out famous, Bloodstream, Overload, A Few Good man,Beyond Eternity.
Reason for changing guilds: Out famous-No raids Bloodstream-Fun guild but low progress Overload-Guild Leader change realm A Few Good men-Really good guild but to much arguing,BeyongEternity:No especial reason.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?None
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: Being nice to every1 and social,Work hard and study the tacs before raids for no idiotic wipes,and just having fun doing it
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: A mature guild that can do 2 things,Having fun playing wow(No nerdrages),and do raids whit skilled ppl.
How do you react to negative feedback: Use it to improve my self!
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successful in a raid: For me its just not be an idiot,ppl are not perfect ppl fail so ppl dont need to freak out because of 1 wipe or 2.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:None.
Why should we pick you specifically: I work hard,im good in what i do,and i do it whit out anoy or pissing another ppl off.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yea
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Yea i can do the 4 raids if i dont have nothing speacial.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Depend of school and what days are, but when I can’t come to a raid because of a problem our something coming up in that day I will tell a officer that I will be off that day.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I have 11/12 icc10 normal and 10/12 icc10 hc and icc25 I have 11/12 done and some hc´s. I have 2/5 toc25 hc.Dont have exp on any cata raids.I was out in vacation and i just get in a guild atm.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing much just BT and zul aman,and i start to play i gone rite away to Wotlk content
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: None.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: What raid,hours of the raid,study tacs,and go.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Just perfect.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): If i dont get a guild in the folow weeks yea maby i take a brake.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No,just the regular stuff of studying,go to gym,friends,etc.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:Just not missing a chance to improve and having a good time doing it.
Do you have anything else to add?: Yes,i know you gona say”your gear dont have gems or enchants” yea i know my prob atm is that i cant aford the cust of the enchants and gems atm,Im working on my money rite now and trying to get alot better gear,that is better to speand money on.

2Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Gear Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am

Suyutaro

3Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Re: Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com/t165-arcane-mage-apply-accepted

You've aready been in this guild and you left after like 3 days. I say get lost.

4Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Re: Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Declined

5Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Re: Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 am

Suyutaro

Yes i did leave the guild,but it was for personal problems so dont fk me about it!

6Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Empty Re: Fire/Arcane mage (Declined) Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Bexak

Locking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum