The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Empty Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 pm

TripleDM

Your Character(s): TripleDM
Char name/class/race:BloodElf Mage
/played time on this character:17days
What's your spec, and why:Fire,Because its much more IMBA then arcane.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Nothing much,Mage its almost the perfect class no days.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:No
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:No
You:
Nationality:Portugal
Describe yourself briefly:Funny,respuncible guy that have on this days much time to play when needed,Likes to help.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Be the best mage on the Realm! 
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes.
Who else are able to access your account:No one.
Guild History:
Previous guilds:Mortalitas,The most hated and now TBA
Reason for changing guilds: Mortalitas:No raids and dint work out has guild,Themosthated because TBA invited me and they are a much better guild.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Only Conspiracy
How will you fit in: Perfectly,Im a guy that fits easly in new places.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Good raids whit skilled players and having fun doing it.
How do you react to negative feedback:Preaty good, Use it to make me better.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Pacience.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No
Why should we pick you specifically: I have the skills,the hearth and the spirit for join one of the best guilds in the realm.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Yes
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes.Its a perfect normal situation.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Not realy i have alot of free time on my hands this days.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): None,because i start play this chart only in cata,and i dint get my chart whit the gear to get any icc material.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:None,for the same reason upbove.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:Same has this.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:ALLWAYS cheak tact for the bosses that we aim for in that raid.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):Its the perfect end when you down a boss when you get a hard achiv.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:No
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Perfect raids whit perfect groups,down alot of Bosses in the perfecy way possible.
Do you have anything else to add?: Just one thing, I am your best choice.

2Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Empty Re: Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm

TripleDM

3Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Empty Re: Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/tripledm/simple

As always, you have to make a user to be able to post links.

4Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Empty Re: Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Get full P.V.E Gear ,change your professions to others that provide full raid boost ,altho you are a blood elf ,i'd strongly advise you to change to Goblin/Troll since arcane torrent doesnt boost your dps anywhere ,you dont have any WOTLK progress on that character ,so im gonna decline you for now.Gear up and show some more interesting details on your apply.
GL
DECLINED

Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED 4198201Foqac
Fire/Frost Mage - DECLINED 4198612RspYL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum