The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted)

+2
scalpfarmer
Nihilista
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Empty Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Nihilista

Hello.
Character name: Nihilista
Undead, Mage
Spec: Fire..... because i like fire more then arcane
I started to play WOW on retail on 8th october 2009... mine playtime is about 100days( some day less or more)
i have other frost spec for PVP and have PVP gear....... and i can respec to arcane if u need and have gear for arcane too Very Happy
Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Nihilista
and i have lot of alts and i dont play on them.... mage is mine priority.
Me: I am Matej premovic
Nationality: Serbia
About me: I am 20 year old, i like rnr, and bluse music, i like good friends, and rlly h8 liers. I am studing medical university and i have just finished mine 1st year Very Happy. I used to play basketball..... And i like hot girls heheheeh Very Happy ...
In-game ambitions: I rlly like to play PVP and i would like to earn Gladiator title..... OFcaurse i like PVE and i would like to get some insane realm first achivements Very Happy:D:Very Happy.... I like nice mounts, and i hope i will get some with u ,, if i can get inv ofc..... I like to be part of good and serious guild.
About acc: Acount is only mine ofc.... And only 1 who can log on mine acc is mine brother( he is younget then me, and he is logging only when he need smthing to help himself).
Guild history:1st guild when istarted was social guild Mighty One, then i wasnt in any guld, and after that i found Netekipa Pve guild, i was in Netekipa about 7 months. I am changing guild, because Netekipa is over.... All players left. Sad
Servers: i never switch server before.
Applys: i didnt make any apply for other guild.
What do i expect from raiding in Conpiracy: I epect good fun, expect to get good gear and achivements, expect i can help u to get some realm first, and to become better guild Very Happy hehee..... But all in all,,,,, i hope for good fun in raids Very Happy
How do i react on negative feedback: I will try to join other guild then.... What I can do if u want me in Very Happy..... I wont be angry.... I will try to be better and to get mine place in.
What is most important to be succesfull in raids: !st is good fun, 2nd is good work,3rd no giving up, 4th is to like raiding... thats it
Do i know anyone in The Conspiracy who cn vote for me: Codex( i asked him and he said me that he will vote for me, and that he need players like me Very Happy)
Why shoul u pick me specificaly: Idk rlly, i am not easy mode player, i am not giving up, i am funny, and i will do mine best to help u in u guild goal.
can i raid between 18:30-23:30: ofc i can!!!
How many raids i can join: i hope i can join all....
About rotating out of raids: i aggre with rotating, because all ppl in guild need fun, gear, and achivements.....
Any day i cant raid or off-days: I aggree with off days..... But i can raid every day rlly, exept when i have some irl bussines to do... And if i need day off i will ask for that some officer or GM
Mine raiding expiriance: i started to raiding in Netekipa on WOTLK.... I dont have good raiding expiriance before icc and toc..... but i am KS in 10 man mode, 11/12 in 25 man mode and know all tact forhc modes. I said that i started to play wow on retail 11 months ago Very Happy
Mine opinion about prepared for raiding is: Be rdy for raiding, get flasks, get time, be patient, be online 30 mins before raid time and wait, and be ready to for wipeing , and ofc be ready to kill all bosses on hard and normal modes
Raiding achivements: I am in... i like hardmodes Very Happy that is fun!!!!
Mine perform in raids: I dont have any..... but u can ask Moorea(mine old gm about mine preforms in raid), and ofc i can do some raids with u if u wonna see me in raid Very Happy
Am i planing to quit wow: No way, no way..... who is that much crazy to quit wow ?????? O.o
Predictiable iregularities in next 3 months: 14 november is mine family holiday, 24th november is mine birthday Very Happy, exams are on january, and thats it........
Mine goals in Wotlk and cata: I hpe i will get any realm first achivement, and gladiator title Very Happy
Smth else to add: inv me or not have good funn and gl in raid or ather pve -pvp golas...... CYA

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Very good mage! Used to 2v2 with him some months ago!

specialz

Yeh i no him from somewhere too i can remember him being very good Smile, Good luck with application mate

4Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Empty thx Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 am

Nihilista

Thx a lot guys Very Happy

5Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Empty Re: Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Your name sounds familiar to me, but I cant remember from where do I know it... werent you in Auxillium ?

Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Sig-1838665

6Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Empty Re: Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 am

Nihilista

idk rlly.... i wasnt in auxilium . Maby from Kisara raid's or maby from some PVP...... Very Happy

Deathrush

Deathrush

[quote="Nihilista"]

Do i know anyone in The Conspiracy who cn vote for me: Codex( i asked him and he said me that he will vote for me, and that he need players like me Very Happy)
Codex is a she just for inform you

Nihilista

ok thx.... i didnt know that..... Then she said me.... when we were chating 2-3 weeks ago.....

specialz

haHaha! Very Happy justs say your name is CHUBBY RUNNER Very Happy gaurenteed she will love you for ever!

10Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Empty Re: Nihilista, Fire mage.... :D (Accepted) Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 am

Bexak

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum