The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strixz - Fire mage (accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Empty Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Strixz, Troll mage
/played time on this character:
What's your spec, and why: Fire. Since that's the best patch atm I'm using that. And find it more fun not to control my mana at all times.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I love the burst it gives. Specially as arcane. As fire I need to relie more on my cooldowns, boring if bl and stuff are up. But much more fun than arcane anyways. Arcane is just AB + AM while fire requires me to keep up dots and stuff. Still gets a bit boring since I only do the same thing over and over again.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes
Armory-link: I'm making my apply as a guest.
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Nope.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: idd I do. But no goals for those in Cataclysm. But leveling some new chars atm so I'll just have to wait and see
You:
Nationality: Swedish
Describe yourself briefly: Funny social guy with a temper. Really dunno what to say. That's pretty much a short description about myself. ^^
Describe your ambitions in-game: For cataclysm. My ambitions are to be in one of the best guilds on the server and get the bosses down as +5 on the server. But I mostly play because I enjoy it.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: A friend that I'm having RAF with.
Guild History: On this server? Only Damage Control
Previous guilds: Damage Control
Reason for changing guilds: Disbanded
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Yes. Thousands of times. In wotlk: Ravencrest-> Shattered Hand-> Burning Blade->Al'Akir->Burning Blade. Also done faction changes.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Enigma. Already got accepted.
How will you fit in: Good I hope. Raided with a bunch of people from ur guild today.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Fast progress in cataclysm without slackers and retards.
How do you react to negative feedback: Unless it's 100% retarded I'll take it good.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Pay attention, listen on vent and come well prepared. Well slept and full with energy.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Lugzen
Why should we pick you specifically: I show up for raids, I keep good dps and I can be concentraded for a long time.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes ofc. Aslong as it doesn't happen all the time.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? 2 days a week. Dunno wich days though. Where I'm going training.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Naxx 10/25,Os 10/25 (3d), EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10 12/14. Ulduar 25 13/14 + Full glory and +0. ToC 10/25 cleared. ToGC 10 Cleared. ToGC 25 1/5.

Icc 10/25: Cleared
Icc 10 HC: 10/12 ( Sindra and LK)
Icc 25 HC: 10/12 (Sindragosa and LK)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Karazhan and Gruul cleared.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Like 6/12 in icc 10.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Come with flasks, food, enchanted gear, and make sure that I dont have to take dinner-breaks and stuff.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Awesome!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not really, no.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Yes. Got a bunch of ''exams'' in February-Mars. Also going on vacation in Mars, only for a week though.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: in wotlk? Maybe u should change the application form? Seriously though. In cataclysm I want to become one of ur core-raiders and be with u when progressing and stuff.
Do you have anything else to add?: Nope, not that I can come up with right now.

2Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Empty Re: Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

3Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Empty Re: Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Defently vouch for this guy, good mage , decent gear fine XP. Im sure sid will make some room for you!
Eventhough we have an 18 year old req, i expect extra much from this lil fella :p give him a chance ^^

4Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Empty Re: Strixz - Fire mage (accepted) Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Altho your age its very low for our standards i will prove your apply.Make a good job while your here with us.GL.
ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum