The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Sizen1

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Sizen, Mage, Blood elf
/played time on this character: 44, 4, 7, 46
What's your spec, and why: Right now it's arcane i made most dmg on dummie with it but haven't raided yet so i am not sure if i am going to play fire or arcane
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like to make food for ppl
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I got a Death knight, druid and a warlock and i have no goals i will maybe raid sometimes with my friends on them. But not more Smile

You: Jens Larsen
Nationality: Denmark
Describe yourself briefly: i am a boy that go in school 9th class and have time for playing wow :p
Describe your ambitions in-game:
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.
Who else are able to access your account: my friend, imbastorm.
Guild History: Final breath kickd because they had to many death knights, lets spoon closed down. i have been in this guild as social / inactive because of break and some random guilds in tbc and classic
Previous guilds: i have allready told you
Reason for changing guilds: got kicked because of afk
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? not on my mage.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: nobody
How will you fit in: i can make epic food for you
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect to have fun and still raid serius Smile
How do you react to negative feedback: i will take it to me and become a better player
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: to learn by their mistakes
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No
Why should we pick you specifically: because i learn by my mistakes and meet up prepared to raid
Raiding: what do you mean
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time: Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week: everytime if there is not some important irl stuff
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time): i am fine with it
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days: no
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 8/12 hc 25m, 9/12 hc 10m toc 10/25 m, 3/5 toc 25m hc, mad skill toc 10m.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: from kara to bt and classic zg
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: 10/12 hc 25m on my dk
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flask, potions, food and a brain :p
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): i don't know
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No
Future: playing some wow
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No after i know now there is nothing
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Well play some more wow and maybe done alot raids and such
Do you have anything else to add?: No

2Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Yes! Good player from LS! Some occational AFK's, but good player when he's there!

3Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Good mage and we need another mage as renalds left
So you got mine vote

4Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am

renalds

renalds

sizen is a alt of some 1 cant remeber who.

btw deathrush i am still alive

WTF

renalds

5Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

AURAY! But Sizen is the main i think!

6Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Sizen1

This is my main was playing dk in ls because of they had to many mages Razz

7Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:29 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

looks alright, but under-age though, lets see what our caster officer says.

8Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 am

Sizen1

oh i diden't saw that it was 18+ >.> sry

9Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Lugzen aint doing his job realy i mean sizen waits already for along time and still not answer
And gorzaa is 15 years aswell

10Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Patates and Amidi is way underage as well! But they never attend anyway. But Sizen is a good player with good attendance at least!

11Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Empty Re: Mage, Sizen (Accepted for trial) Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum