The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bulletz (Hunter) (Accepted for trial)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bulletz (Hunter) (Accepted for trial) Empty Bulletz (Hunter) (Accepted for trial) Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm

bull3tz

bull3tz

Your Character(s):bulletz
Char name/class/race:bulletz/hunter/belf
/played time on this character:71 days
What's your spec, and why:MM(single target)Surv(aoe)
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:<3 the aimed shot crits Smile)
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link:http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/burning-blade/Bulletz
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:

You:Miguel Santos
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly:s
Describe your ambitions in-game:atm i want a guild to start heroic content
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:no one

Guild History:
Previous guilds:O V E R L O A D/parabola/enigma
Reason for changing guilds:overload migrated to other realm, parabola disbanded and enigma failed to star heroic content only did 12/12
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:i expect to clean all the heroics modes
How do you react to negative feedback:i react good but im sure we wont have much negative feedback Smile
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Come prepared to do it! Food/flasks, see the videos and read tacts before raid! And comunication during raid is essencial, like change something on tacts if we wiping
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:yes, ferrao/Siddhãrtha
Why should we pick you specifically:Cause im a core raider with experience/time/patience to do the heroic content

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ?yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?ofc
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?i can raid all days
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):12/12 normal! 25 man 4/12 normal! some trys heroic in chimaeron/atramedes/halfus
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with:havent raided in BC, woltk (icc 10man hc 6/12) icc 25 man norm (10/12)
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:dont have
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:food/flasks/repaired with stable connection
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):i like challenges
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:like i said clear everything on heroic mode
Do you have anything else to add?:no Smile

http://www.sk-gaming.com/member/bull3tz

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Whisper any officer for invite.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum