The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assasination Rogue. (Accepted for trial)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assasination Rogue. (Accepted for trial) Empty Assasination Rogue. (Accepted for trial) Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Endrazzi

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Endrazzil/Rogue/Orc
/played time on this character: 17days 14h on 80
What's your spec, and why:Assasination, Good dmg and fun time playin.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the fast way to get up Combo´s wich means fast and good dmg.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Well, nowadays there isnt any different gear for a rogue, just gems. Some items are better ofc for the current specc.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not really.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Got an alliance DK tank wich ive got my 25m achivs on. Not playin him at all atm.
You: William
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: Wholeheart gamer, all the way.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Geting to the top, in wotlk and Cata.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is and have allways been.
Who else are able to access your account: Noone.
Guild History: -
Previous guilds: Overload, Dust and Bones, Shadowblood Clan.
Reason for changing guilds: Overload - Got kicked during the time i was hacked, E-mail changed etc so nothing i could do more than wait. Dust and Bones - Didnt like the merge with Legacy, so left before it. SBC, Was stuck on LK 25 for prolly 4month, JESUS
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope, only faction.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: Im the guy who´s takin orders and fullfill them.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Hardcore members and awesome raids.
How do you react to negative feedback: I learn from it.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Communication is probably the most important if you ask me, but also to be ready for every raid by reading up tacts, have your flasks and own foodbuff etc.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Dont think so.
Why should we pick you specifically: Hardcorer that dont mess up raids.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yupp, most days.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Yes i think so.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Well, depends on reason. But yes, if its the best for the guilds progression, so ye.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Well, my Icehockey matches are usually on weekends, But i will inform u atleast a week before the game so you can do a good setup.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Icc 10 12/12 10m heroic 7/12. 25m 9/12 1/12 heroic. Togc10 cleared. Done some attempts on Rs, whipes in p3 cause of Communication.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: On my dk ive got Crimson hall 25m wich i dont have on rogue. Also got Marrowghar 25m heroic on him.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Foodbuff, flask bein online before raid starts, like 10minutes or so.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Most fun parts of the game Smile
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No sorry i dont.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Yepp
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Got a winterexam like 2weeks before christmas.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: in wotlk i would love 10m lk hc and same in 25mhc. in cata ill go for fast to 85 so i can start hardcore there.
Do you have anything else to add?: I love cherrypie Smile

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Endrazzil

Update Gems maybe?

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Yepp

?

endrazzi

Yea, recently did, 20haste and 10agi 10crit gems.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Says you have loads of +20 crit gems on armory. Maybe not updated?

Endrazzi

Not updated, Using 20 Haste and 10agi 10crit and one or two 20hit gems.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Ok good, although you should drop gemming crit at all and rather use 20 agi. You'll get enough crit with buffs and passives anyway. Your crit cap is around 58% and should easily be reached while in raid.

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum