The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiffel - Rogue (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiffel - Rogue (Accepted) Empty Tiffel - Rogue (Accepted) Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Tiffel

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Tiffel/Rogue/BE
/played time on this character: 32 days
What's your spec, and why: Assassination, Because it's the best DPS specc atm.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Nothing special Smile
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I'm a rogue so... Razz
Armory-link: (As armory is down) http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/burning-blade/Tiffel
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Just PvP/PvE gear
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Nope, not serious ones Smile

You: Joakim Olsson
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: Nerd! ;D
Describe your ambitions in-game: 13/13 atm Razz
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yup!
Who else are able to access your account: Blizzard

Guild History:
Previous guilds: A Good Few Men, Beyond Eternity, Enigma
Reason for changing guilds: Enigma went crazy! The only good officer left and the bad ones ruined the guild with new weird loots to make them more powerful!
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope, but playing a little on some other servers. But most of the time I play on Tiffel Smile
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: I applyed to Urskogen one week ago, but don't want to join that anymore...
How will you fit in: Good, I hope Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: My hopes are that it's controlled and making progress!
How do you react to negative feedback: I listen and learn, if not the guy who's telling me have everthing wrong and complains about my healing or something like that xD
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Focused, have a stong mind, want it and be willing to change what's not working!
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Bulletz, Ferrao, Ravi and Gizmo hopefully Razz
Why should we pick you specifically: Because I want to raid with new people, and think that I can be a good resource for the guild!

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Ofc!
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I normally play everyday unless I go out of town or have a big test, so 3-4.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Ofc I am
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope Smile
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 10 man: 10/12 (Nef,Al'Akir missing) 25 man: 4/12 never tried more Razz
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: Played a little Pre Tbc, but stopped before I started raiding. But started a new acc just before cata, and got LK with less then 1 week left of WotLK.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: None
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Know tacts, have flask, buff food, pots, be repaired and have eaten irl.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): It would be fun to try them, never really tried it
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope, sry

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No, way! Loving it! Very Happy
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Some exams will maybe go 2-3 raides during those weeks... And maybe will go to Spain 1-2 weeks in the summer but nothing big
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Get my guild up to best raiding guild on the server!
Do you have anything else to add?: The gear I have on wowprogress is not my best gear atm, have replaced 3 blue items with epics Smile

2Tiffel - Rogue (Accepted) Empty Re: Tiffel - Rogue (Accepted) Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Whisper any officer for an invite

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum