The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rogue Application. (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rogue Application. (Accepted) Empty Rogue Application. (Accepted) Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Fetkis

Your Character(s): Rogue and Priest
Char name/class/race: Fetkis - Rogue - Undead
/played time on this character: Hehe. this is my secret. but lets just say its loads. played since start of tbc
What's your spec, and why: Assasination for pve. sub for pvp.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I really dont bother myself with thinking about thoose things anymore. Gets me nowere
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Probly, but unlikely you will need me to do that as i play rogue.
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Burning%20Blade/Fetkis/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/m%C3%AElo/simple (I trow in my priest here so you can see my wotlk exp, my rogue rested since deadly season wotlk.)
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No
You: Tom
Nationality: Norway
Describe yourself briefly: Laid back guy. Working daytime only. And rest of the day i slack with my girlfriend and play wow Smile
Describe your ambitions in-game: This was not expected. lets just say i play this game cause i like it.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No
Guild History: None atm
Previous guilds: Only worth telling is theorycraft from tbc days. was nr1 horde guild on shattered halls.
Reason for changing guilds:
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Only here from shattered halls, long time ago.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: I have great social skills, so i will probly fit in pretty fast.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I will expect that ppl come prepared and ofc show up at planned raids.
How do you react to negative feedback: Mature.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Heads up for raidleader. Flawless play. Come fully prepared
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No
Why should we pick you specifically: Why not?
Raiding: Flawless
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I can make all raids, unless rl stuff hits me hard:)
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Only if things show up unexpected in rl
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): This you will see on armory now:) check my priest for icc progress, played holy and shadow. As that beeing said, i played priest and rogue since tbc, so i know my classes very well.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
Cleared all exept sunwell. this is nothing i can give you proof of since my first account was sold. you will see that the priest i have now is made in wotlk:)
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: I come heavy loaded with food and flaks.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I never cared about achivments. but hc modes i think is ok, with the right ppl ofc.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No
Future:
nothing special. im quite happy as it is.
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No not really. Stuff can allways happen, but that i will give msg about.

2Rogue Application. (Accepted) Empty Re: Rogue Application. (Accepted) Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 am

Fetkis

Forgot a little input. My priest will be tranferd back to burning blade in a week or 2, and it should be set for stepins if "we" should lack a healer/caster.

3Rogue Application. (Accepted) Empty Re: Rogue Application. (Accepted) Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum