The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

rogue aplication (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am

neyden

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Neyden/Rogue/Orc

/played time on this character:113 days

What's your spec, and why:my specc is assasination and im playing cause imo its more fun than combat although there are no big differences since the last patch between both speccs.dmg when some1 is using bis items is almost the same

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:tbh there is nothing that i dislike about my specc and my class.thing i rly like tho is the single target dps

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
my main specc gear is not that good also.i ve stopped raiding when icc came out(with a serious raiding guild)and since then im only doing pugs.tbh i like combat too and if im asked to respecc i could do it w/o any problems at all

Armory-link

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):no,not rly only some parts for combat specc

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:i have a warlock he just dinged 80 3 days ago but im not sure what im gonna do with him.atm im focusing on the rogue more

You:
Nationality:Greek

Describe yourself briefly:not much i can say here...imo im just a normal guy addicted on wow

Describe your ambitions in-game:
my ambitions in-game are pretty basic i think:clear all content as soon as possible

Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes, of course

Who else are able to access your account:no1,cba letting others using my account

Guild History:to start with i wasnt always on this server.i migrated 1 year ago.during tbc i cleared all of the content except swp because i had to quit wow for real life issues for a short period of time.with that guild we used to be realm's 2nd best progressing guild where i used to be raid leader for a long time too.when wotlk came out i xfered to ravencrest where i joined a hardcore raiding guild,we cleared all of the content but 1week before icc came out guild disbanded due to officers arguement

Previous guilds:eclipse during tbc on genjuros realm,sypher on ravencrest during most of the wotlk

Reason for changing guilds:as i said be4 guild disbanded

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?yes i have as i said.i dont migrate for no particular reasons.if the guild is willing to migrate due to progress im up for it

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:im not applying to any other guilds atm

How will you fit in:i think i wont have a problem fitting in the guild since i never had any problems of that kind

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:clearing all of the game content mainly.

How do you react to negative feedback:im staying cool and when i fuck up(hopefully not many times) i can take negative feedback

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:depends on his role.im a rogue and my job is to dps,first of all tho i think the most important thing is following the tactics of course and be well prepared for every raid(flasks,food,repairs etc)

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:oddyang, we ve played sometimes together

Why should we pick you specifically:i will say it with 2 words:i am a hardcore raider that means i m always up to date for my gear(for example what gems should i use)and for my specc.i dont miss any of the guild's raids and im always giving my 100% during the raids

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?yes of course.during progressing raids im up for staying longer too

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?all of them of course

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?i have no problem with that if the officers decide it

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?the typical off days friday and saturday although most of these days i stay online

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):i ve cleared naxx,ulduar up to mimiron,cleared toc i ve done toc hc too but havent killed anub arak,in icc i ve been up to valithria

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:already answered on that

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:as i said in tbc i was playing on my warlock so whatever i have achieved on tbc it was with that char
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:it means i have food,flasks and my gear repaired.also obviously if the raid is a progress raid i have to read the tacts for the boss kill ofc

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):its a really nice challenge and im definatelly up for it

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:i ve stopped serious raiding a long time ago as i said so i dont think i could find any wws log.if u incist tho i can make a screenshot on a dummy

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):absolutelly no

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):i will have exams in 3 months but i will be able to join the raids every day

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:clearing of the end game content as soon as possible

Do you have anything else to add?:thx for ur time reading this app

2rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Neyden

Nothing to say on the pvp gear, but maybe log out in pve gear?
Your ICC progress is kinda low even though you have good experience, but then again, rogue is dickroll.

3rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm

neyden

as i said my gear sux its like 5.8gs or something.as sculp said rogue is dickroll.if u incist tho too see my gear im up for an inspect anytime

4rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:13 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Looking at your pve gear now, seems ok although you should drop the t9 and get 4set bonus of t10, a huge dps increase imo. Spec seems ok, but yeah most of your gear could need a work on. But apparently you know how to pvp with a rogue, so then you probably know how to pve good as well.

Got my vote.

5rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 pm

specialz

Dude your pvp gear is just awsome, if you got the skills to get such a high rating in arena you have obviously got the skills to become a brilliant raider! Smile

6rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

neyden

if i had the emblems of frost i would drop t9 immediately trust me...but u know how the pugs on this server are...

7rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 pm

neyden

how the pugs are*

8rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty rogue aplication Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 am

Oddy

Aweseom rogue! gogo u got my vote m8!

9rogue aplication (Accepted) Empty Re: rogue aplication (Accepted) Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum