The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rogue Schapes (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rogue Schapes (Accepted) Empty Rogue Schapes (Accepted) Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 am

Shapes

Your Character(s):
Schapes/rogue/undead
/22days 8 hours 55 minutes
What's your spec, and why: Assassination pvp and pve becouse i thing is most powerful talent tree of rogue.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I like this spec only one thing i disslike, I dont have preparation then i can t reset my cooldowns.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I have mostly pvp gear but my maxx dps on boss is 22k avarage 15k.
Armory-link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/schapes/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have 3 alts on lvl 80 but no goals.
You:Ondrej
Nationality:Slovakia
Describe yourself briefly:I m Smart,skilled,teachable and team player.
Describe your ambitions in-game:Gain possible higher arena rating and deafeat all bosses who can.
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:Me and my younger brother.
Guild History:
Previous guilds:Rise of Elders on Aliance and Death Bearers on HOrde
Reason for changing guilds:Is simple my guild leaders and other people in my guild are migrating to aliance...
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?:First time I played on Drak Thul for aliance and then all of strong aliance guild transfered to BB. I have pause for about 1 year and when I started play again I start playing with my friends Vespe for Horde, he is my partner on 2v2.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:I don t have else guild for applying.
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Still place in raids friendly behavior and focus.
How do you react to negative feedback:I ll look for else guild.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Focus, know tactics and be fully prepared for raid.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:No
Why should we pick you specifically:Becouse im skilled i have taste to play and Im team player.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?: Yes and longer.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?: All I can
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? All of week without friday.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):I dont played rogue on WOTLK
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:I dont played rogue on TBC
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:With my shammy I have Naxx 10/25 ULD 10/25 and with my druid i have TOC 10/25 and ICC only 7/12
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasks,foods,scrolls.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):I think we can do that.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No
Do you have anything else to add?:I m looking for the best guild on BB and i Think you are the best and I m good too, I think I m prepared to join The best guild on server.

2Rogue Schapes (Accepted) Empty Re: Rogue Schapes (Accepted) Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 am

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum