The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rogue Aplication - Declined

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rogue Aplication - Declined Empty Rogue Aplication - Declined Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Bigmacx

Your Character(s): Rogue
Char name/class/race: Bigmacx/Rogue/Undead
/played time on this character: 200 days
What's your spec, and why: Assasination, cos is best pve/pvp spec overall
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: 0 dmg on sub, 0 mobility on assa.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: -
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): not resistance gear really. haven't seen any in cata
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yea i do have a lot. basicly i level'd them for gold, but except shaman wich i play arena on , not really
You: Dan
Nationality: Romania
Describe yourself briefly: is this a guild aplication or friendsettler.com gilrfriend stuff ? xd
Describe your ambitions in-game: be the best on everything
Is the account you're using originally yours: yep
Who else are able to access your account: no one
Guild History: AVAST GINGERS AHEAD
Previous guilds:AVAST GINGERS AHEAD
Reason for changing guilds: i want to pve Very Happy
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yep. A lot , i'm playing since begging of vanilla, like 6-7 servers.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: depends on the nerd ammount in the guild xddd
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: few wipes, server's first.
How do you react to negative feedback: cba Very Happy
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: brainz ofc xd
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: not really.
Why should we pick you specifically: this is an really overpower'd question tbh xd. impossible to answer.
Raiding: 24/7 if i have to ;d
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? depends, if i'm top player, yea i do mind
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not really
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): like everything + 6 bosess in icc.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: i've cleared all content in vanilla+tbc.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: same.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: food, pots, flasks, all that dmg buff stuff, you know it, cba to list it Very Happy
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): pve is so easy that, without them it would be so boring zZzZZZzz
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not really Oo
Future: I hope i quit wow xd but it's imposible, i rather quit heroin xddddd
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Of course not, 6 years and counting xdddd
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: overpower raiding.
Do you have anything else to add?: yea ofc. . xddddddddddddd

2Rogue Aplication - Declined Empty ye Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Bigmacx

for some reasons the links dont work

3Rogue Aplication - Declined Empty Re: Rogue Aplication - Declined Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

You have to post as a registered user topost links. I can't enter the armory for some reason, but now you know. Not gonna say anything until I've had a look at your character.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/bigmacx/simple

I can understand why you're using ilvl 359 pvp gear, but not 346. If you do have pve gear, please log out in it so we can check it out. At least your gemming is good, but you should drop crit and reforge to mastery instead, at least for pve.

4Rogue Aplication - Declined Empty Re: Rogue Aplication - Declined Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Bexak

How much pve gear do you have? You could still do decent dmg wearing 4 part pvp for the agi bonus, but you would need almost everything else PVE to get a trial with us.

5Rogue Aplication - Declined Empty Re: Rogue Aplication - Declined Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Bigmacx

Hey sorry for replying so late. I'm farming atm everything from pve, spamming heroics, i got some offsets as pve, but i thought that, if u guys let me join, it would me much easyer to gear up, since i can spam heroics with people from guild, it's 33 min que and it's MIN chance for me to get any item quing as dps. Well, it's up to you guys, i'm trying my best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum