The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arcane Mage apply (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Suyutaru

Your Character(s): Suyutaru
Char name/class/race: BloodElf/Mage
/played time on this character: 27days
What's your spec, and why: Arcane, because I thing that it’s the better for boss fight and my personal favorite(But I can play fire to).
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Almost nothing just the big amount of mana that it takes to play.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: There isn’t none Razz .
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Suyutaru
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Don’t need.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yea I have a alt dk, I wana lvl him to 85 in cata, no goals I just like to tank.

You: Francisco Soares
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Fun person that likes to play whit fun and dedicated ppl to reach far.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Clear icc10hc before cata and get to 85 fast as possible and then raid in cata.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.
Who else are able to access your account: No one.
Previous guilds: Out famous, Bloodstream, Overload, A Few Good man.
Reason for changing guilds: Out famous-No raids Bloodstream-Fun guild but low progress Overload-Guild Leader change realm A Few Good men-Really good guild but to much arguing.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?None
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: Just doing my work and be where ppl tell me to be.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Clearing a lot of bosses whit skilled and nice ppl whit a good progress.
How do you react to negative feedback: Well, I accept that feedback and make me better.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successful in a raid: The most important thing is to be patient and not stress out in 1 our 2 fails, you just need to see what fail and make it better.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Scalpfarmer .
Why should we pick you specifically: I’m a good skilled mage that is available for any raid of any type, and I’m patient like no other.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yea
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Depend of school but at least 3 I can make it.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yea, one of my old guilds did that so I’m fine.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Depend of school and what days are, but when I can’t come to a raid because of a problem our something coming up in that day I will tell a officer that I will be off that day.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I have 11/12 icc10 normal and 10/12 icc10 hc and icc25 I have 11/12 done and some hc´s. I have 2/5 toc25 hc.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Not much because when I started playing WoW WotLK was already in stores so I dint done much BC our Pre-BC raiding.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: None.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Asking what raid it’s going to happen, Getting flasks, Check gear, if not sure check tactics.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): The best I can ask for ^^
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nop.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Whit Cataclysm coming? No way in hell.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Yea I have vacation in December I can be 1 week our so off, but it will be notified to officers.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Clearing icc10 hc ( And 25 hc ofc) and start really quick lvling and raiding in Cataclysm.
Do you have anything else to add?: Nothing much, I hope you like this apply and if in case that I enter I ill be 100% focus on raid progress and helping guild going far

2Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:01 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Nice gear and icc experience!

(Gem your ring!)

3Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Suyutaru

You not the first person to say that i allways forgot to do it but now its done ty Smile

4Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty hmmm Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Point number 1: "Age: 16"
Point number 2: "Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Don’t need."(real mature question requires mature answer)
Point number 3: Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Depend of school and what days are, but when I can’t come to a raid because of a problem our something coming up in that day I will tell a officer that I will be off that day.(I guess you want to be social and help us when we go Ulduar or Naxx
But in these final WOTLK days all the help we can get will be apreciated,i will not vote yes or no i just want to you ppl take this seriously,cause i could go on in your apply about mistakes and disavantadges but i will not do so cause im just friendly.

Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3975107tyGSV
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3975041VpaIs
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3975061yxPrk
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3975096dvYhz
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3975121OLAiA

5Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Suyutaru

Not only naxx and ulduar i want to help in anything that you need me to help out, and thinking that i am not mature only because i have 16 years old like that in my eyes its not the bether thing to do.

6Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Hmm Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

In my point of view you need to grow a pair(of eyes ) and see your not up to the task...I really dont know why our officers are taking this long to anwer the new posts but as far as im concerned you ll not get a boost from us. With Cataclysm at our doors even less we need ppl with no standards less ppl with 16 years old bailling out raid times for icecream.Sorry mate but if you had more exp in icc content Heroic mode that is i was willing to stay back and let the officers decide for themselves but theres to much at steak.You must understand that as a social (since your voutching is Scalp) you might get in but as a Raider you dont stand a chance.Peace

So to your mark before you ever apply to a Top Guild like us you should consider this folloing points:

1- Enchant all your gear properly.

2- In case you can change your race.
3- Change your Professions more aporpriate to your Class.
4- Check and regulate your stats to the very best.
5- Get more Exp in 25 man content of the latest Raid out like RS 25 man aswell(i can only see your The Frostwing Halls and Storming the Citadell 25 man achives complete) so that means you never did the princes Putricide and thats just a lack of experience in this expansion raiding days.

Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 50530742

Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3979743bokCK
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3979727NviAu

7Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Too much at steak afro afro afro afro afro afro

8Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Scalpfarmer wrote:Too much at steak afro afro afro afro afro afro

Come on Scalp.. i know your desperate to diss them ..
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Wowcraft
Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) 3980246IdAYZ

9Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 am

Suyutaru

I understhand your point but for you to thing that i am the kind of ppl that dont go to raid because of idiotic Ressons you dead rong...that its just a stupit thing to say whitout evean see me raid our play. And the thing that i dont have icc 25 man achiv its because my guild atm only do icc10 hc, and my last guild (Overload) only done icc25 normals and that time i dint had Gear our skill to join them in that raids and i just dont have 3 bosses done in 25man and i dint dont it because another ppl wana to get in raid and i allways tolld them to them to get my spot for the other guild members to get gear and upgrade ther exp in icc. So i dont think you cant say things like that whitout know something about how do i play and what i dont in wow its not the rite thing to do in here.

10Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 am

Suyutaru

And the raiding thing you say that i dont have icc hc exp,you dead rong again,I have done whit my currtly guild icc10 hc 10/12 whitout wiping whit good dps and never failing tatics, and yes you rite i dont have alot of achivs in 25man but that dont mean that i am dont know what to do and where to be, so again what you saying its not the smart thing to say.

11Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Got WoL?

There is alot of differences between 10 and 25 man imo.

12Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Seriously mate did you read all the content i just replied to you ?? I mean i couldnt get more especific about your mage.YES the experience is very important but also read the rest i wrote about it CBA to write again.

Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Cialogo2000

13Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 am

Suyutaru

1- Enchant all your gear properly.- I have my gear enchated the way i like it to be,you can say that isnt the better and maby you rite but its the way i like more and the way i thing that ill improve the way i play.
2- In case you can change your race.- Im not willing to pay for changing race, and if is a problem its the first time i see some 1 see that was a problem.
3- Change your Professions more aporpriate to your Class.- In this you rite about them, i should do it but i dont have much time our money for it.Most time our i am raiding our i am off in wow.
4- Check and regulate your stats to the very best.- You rite, but you can say that in a way its better that what i have, and maby you rite no i bet you rite, but its the way i like to play and if you say that maby you can tell me whats rong in it. It would be helpfull.
5- Get more Exp in 25 man content of the latest Raid out like RS 25 man aswell(i can only see your The Frostwing Halls and Storming the Citadell 25 man achives complete) so that means you never did the princes Putricide and thats just a lack of experience in this expansion raiding days.- Yes im missing bosses in 25(Putricide,bloodPrince,LK),But that dont mean that i dont know how to do it proprely. The same thing in RS I allready tryed RS25 and RS 10 hc whit my currently guild, and we almost downed him but we dint assuming that just because i dont have achivs dosnt mean i dont know how to do it.

14Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

I'm so tired
of falling in love
Finding it easier
to fall out
I can't deny it
I feel it inside
I'll keep its fire
you can't hide

I'm falling in love again
ain't nothing I can do
Falling in love again
this time it's with you
When I fall
it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game

It's so long now
since I gave up my heart
I've kept the light down
I don't wanna get it hard
So let me tell you now
I just wanna be sure
that you won't hurt me
Can you promise me that?

Falling in love again
ain't nothing I can do
Falling in love again, girl
and this time it's with you
When I fall
it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game

Got to tell me if you're gonna break my heart
If you don't wanna take the chance
And if it ain't true, all it's gonna be
is nothing but a poor romance
So, give me that promise to hold on now
I'll never let you go
I've got to have something go on, oh
then you know now

Falling in love again
ain't nothing I can do
this time it's with you
When I fall
it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game, yeah

(Falling in love)
Falling in love again
(Falling in love)
Falling in love again
(Falling in love)
Falling in love again
(Falling in love)

Falling in love again
ain't nothing I can do
this time it's with you
When I fall
it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game

15Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Suyutaru wrote:1- Enchant all your gear properly.- I have my gear enchated the way i like it to be,you can say that isnt the better and maby you rite but its the way i like more and the way i thing that ill improve the way i play.
2- In case you can change your race.- Im not willing to pay for changing race, and if is a problem its the first time i see some 1 see that was a problem.
3- Change your Professions more aporpriate to your Class.- In this you rite about them, i should do it but i dont have much time our money for it.Most time our i am raiding our i am off in wow.
4- Check and regulate your stats to the very best.- You rite, but you can say that in a way its better that what i have, and maby you rite no i bet you rite, but its the way i like to play and if you say that maby you can tell me whats rong in it. It would be helpfull.
5- Get more Exp in 25 man content of the latest Raid out like RS 25 man aswell(i can only see your The Frostwing Halls and Storming the Citadell 25 man achives complete) so that means you never did the princes Putricide and thats just a lack of experience in this expansion raiding days.- Yes im missing bosses in 25(Putricide,bloodPrince,LK),But that dont mean that i dont know how to do it proprely. The same thing in RS I allready tryed RS25 and RS 10 hc whit my currently guild, and we almost downed him but we dint assuming that just because i dont have achivs dosnt mean i dont know how to do it.

1. No. You dont put f.ex mongoose on a caster wep because you say it suits your playstyle. When it comes to enchanting some enchants are better than other.

2. Dont mind that.

3. If you want to raid serious, you gotta do more than showing up for a raid.

4. If you're not 100% sure about Anything about your class, read up on it. We do not have class leaders, and still it shouldn't be their concern to tell you that you don't need agility but intellect. So google it, go on EJ or something. But if you wonder about anything about stats, just reforge all your gear to mastery.

5. It's common knowledge that if you haven't done a boss you don't know how he works 100% even though you've read up on tacts. You're gonna get hit by goo on PP, fail to keep kinetics up on council and fail on moving from defile on LK. That's the kind of mistakes we want you to already have done when you're applying for a guild like this.

16Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Arcane Mage apply (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Bexak

Sorry for the amount of pictures and lyrics in this thread.... Razz

Your experience in ICC25 is below what we expect but I think your worth giving a trial to, you can prove yourself if you output decent dps and stay alive at all costs etc.

Whisper a officer for an invite when your online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum