The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Executius - Arcane mage - Apply

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Executius

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Executius , Mage , Troll
/played time on this character: 54 days , 18 hours
What's your spec, and why: Arcane because my gear isnt the best in the world at the moment and its easier to get high dps with low gear
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like Arcane mage because i enjoy the Big 40 - 50k crits coming up on my screen
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have some pvp gear and I will respec but its always nice to have a reason with it.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): I have the full Glacial set For resistances
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have a few but im not very active on them as i do not enjoy leveling in old content
You:
Nationality: British
Describe yourself briefly: Im a very positive person unless someone really pushes me to the limit im quite arguementitive if i feel my point is correct altough do listen to my chain of command
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want Just a hardcore raiding guild to Be the best that i can be on my character
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes i have had it since Vanilla wow and it is never leaving my hands Smile
Who else are able to access your account: no-one i trust no-one with it
Guild History:
Previous guilds: i havent really had any major guilds before except The chosen which i ran
Reason for changing guilds: i took a 4 month brake from wow and the guild collapsed in my absence havent really attempted to get back in to one since
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? i started on sunstrider then migrated to Aggramar then to here this was all before Wotlk
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: I will try to make a laugh and a joke outside of raiding times and keep people focused during raiding times
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Progression and a good bunch of mates
How do you react to negative feedback: Depends if its constructive or for the sake of it if people are trying to help me improve then fine if people are just moaning then i will get kinda annoyed
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: as a single player in a raid , Skills , Most definatley , as a raid altogether Communication and reliablility
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Specialz
Why should we pick you specifically: Because im like an investment i maybe only worthy of a social or "noob" rank currently but i have skills and experience to Help me all i need now is the gear
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Actually perfect timings
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? All if possible
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? As long as i get my fair share im okay with it
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Thursdays i am usually late home and maybe after the raid begun some nights
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Everything up to icc completed on this character not done any icc but know tacs for every boss
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: i didnt raid in either was a hardcore pvp'er Smile
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i have done 11/12 on my pala ( or at least attempted and nearly killed for some ) but as i said know tacs for all
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Fully repaired , 400g + For repairs , flasks , Feasts , Mats for tables
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Dont really understand the question
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not really i could SS me doing 16k Dps in a raid if you want
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope staying with it till its dead
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not that i know off
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To Be the best of the best
Do you have anything else to add?: In this i apply as if i want a raider's spot as much as i would like that i know with my gear currently it cant happen So if you do have a social or Trial or a rank i could sit at for maybe two weeks till i can get cata gear i would be greatful

2Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Executius

3Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

specialz

Heres armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Executius

Real great guy have known him for a while i really do vouch for him he will become a good member of the team and is very sociable! Smile

4Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

I barely see any progress on armory on you at all.. Another character maybe?

5Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Executius

Can you message me in-game rather have a chat on there Pm Executius plz

6Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Executius wrote:Can you message me in-game rather have a chat on there Pm Executius plz

Well your apply was made here so your reply is made obviously here aswell..

7Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

About your apply mate i would like to tell you some things before i can make a new global idea about what are your beliefs in your character for the upcoming expansion ,Cataclysm.As you should know theres better guilds to level up to Cataclysm in a amusing and funny path to lvl 85.We are an end game guild and we require not only mature people but also with proper gear gear to the raids where we share blood and sweat.So that been said i would like you to look uppon this topics:
Head - Enchant + Epic Gem
;Neck - Upgrade lvl item
;Shoulders - Epic Gem
;Back - Change to PvE gear + Enchant
;Chest - Enchant
;Wrist - Enchant
;Hands - Enchant + Epic Gem
;Waist - 1 Socket missing
;Legs - 2 Epic Gems + Enchant with Stam not Spirit
;Feet - Enchant + Epic Gem
;Weapon - Enchant
;Wand - Change to PvE.

PvP items makes you miss your current spell as far as i know mate.

Also i would consider to change your Professions for ones like - Tailoring/Herbalism or Tailoring/Enchanting.Apart from all that since you have a friend in the guild im gonna give you a Trail for Cataclysm with an endurance time of 2 Weeks from the day we start our raids again.

ACCEPTED
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  3975107tyGSV
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  3975041VpaIs
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  4032416GPFDC
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  4003029vhfAJ
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  4003010mNJCV
Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  4003031gAHdt

8Executius - Arcane mage - Apply  Empty Re: Executius - Arcane mage - Apply Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 am

Executius

[quote="Siddhãrtha"]

ACCEPTED
[quote]

Woot Best word ever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum