The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

paladin - Jotkut (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Empty paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Nabnab

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Orc Warlock named nabnab
/played time on this character:9 days
What's your spec, and why: Demonology cause it can do bigger damage than destro if u know your stuff.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: crazy damage and what i dislike, well not too many things there, probably just how the new talent system does not let me get 3 on bane and shadow and flame.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: wlocks gear is very flexible so u can use it in any of its specs.
Armory-link (just got some new gear and did icc 10 up to lk, dunno if its updated by the time u check it.
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): nop
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: levelling a troll hunter and my goal is raiding on it i quess.
You: Jan Kjeldsen
Nationality: Finland
Describe yourself briefly: very openminded and friendly, tries sometimes too hard to make jokes.
Describe your ambitions in-game: to be one of the best.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account:none
Guild History: only been in 1 guild.
Previous guilds: cresent moon
Reason for changing guilds: dead guild is dead.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none other guilds
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect everybody to be very skilled and well i can't say friendly all the time because fact is somebody will sometimes have a bad day.
How do you react to negative feedback: i try to do my best to know why i have gotten it and fix it, thats why i sometimes take trolls too seriously.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Devotion and 2nd would be activity.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nop.
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm very active player and have almost no other life + im getting prepared for some more action by ordering better comp just last week.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?
yeah no problem there.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?: all of them if possible, ofc there could be cases i would have to visit relatives but they are rare.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: ofc i am i understand that fuckups or if somebody else is coming can get you changed.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?: almost 24/7 on comp if we dont include the time im studying.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): icc 10 man up to lk
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i got a paladin on vashj named Jotkut that i rarely would play and with him i got ks from 10 man and exp in 25 up to lk. as tank only on 10 man, as holy 10 and 25 and dps both and the tacts are almost same for range and melee dps on the bosses so no problem there. that was my 1st char but vashj is dead so i wanted to make a wlock on more active server.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: getting flasks, food/drinks and making sure that i wont have to leave during the raid.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): gotta get em thats what i can say Smile
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): cristmas, but ill try to be on cos its the time i get my new comp.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: gotta down Deathwing hard.
Do you have anything else to add?: i could also migrate my paladin next month too if its needed i got more exp on it also. and to prove my identity i could log on if required and if some question about paladin i can log on it too. paladins armory (got 264 helm in inventory and update thingy for set but havent exchanged or put on cos kinda low on money for ench and gems atm.)

2 paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Empty Re: paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Jotkut

I just noticed ure closed on wlocks, well my paladin is ms retri and has both holy and prot gear.

3 paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Empty needed to make an account for armory. Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Jotkut

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Nabnab
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Jotkut

and to prove my identity the fb link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=728664344

can also login to prove all, i know how important the identity thing is in hc raiding guilds.

and it seems i missed some spots heres 1 of em

how will you fit in: i think i will fit in nicely atleast i hope so. Smile

4 paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Empty Re: paladin - Jotkut (Accepted) Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 am

Bexak

Paladin accepted. Maybe you can roll lock in cata if you want to, the gear on it is a bit low for us atm.

Whisper an officer for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum