The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood/Frost Death Knight APP (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood/Frost Death Knight APP (Accepted) Empty Blood/Frost Death Knight APP (Accepted) Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Skullbringer

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Skullbringer/DK/Blood elf
Played time on this character: ~40 days / 6 days on 85
What's your spec, and why: My primary spec is blood tank and it's because dpsing is boring (for me) and I want to be important part of raid.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Actually I like my HP pool a lot, even in PVP it's fun to see 5 allys that can't kill you Very Happy
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Of course. I have Frost off spec, also full heroic/rep epics and I would be able to respec if needed.
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/skullbringer/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No, I don't.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Yes, it's my alt priest Leessy (currently 82), this could be my pvp alt.
You:
Nationality: Czech
Describe yourself briefly: I'm student of Czech Technical University (IT) in Prague. My hobbys are WoW, programming, but also swimming and snowboarding.
Describe your ambitions in-game: My current ambitions are to clear new raids as soon as possible.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, it is.
Who else are able to access your account: Noone.
Previous guilds: Death Bearers
Reason for changing guilds: I'm not satisfied with current guild progression.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc): Yes, once. I started playing at Drak'Thul. I switched because of RL friends.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: Pretty good, I hope. Very Happy
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect professional raid group with fancy for progress.
How do you react to negative feedback: I'll transfer to alliance.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Knowledge and patience.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No, I guess.
Why should we pick you specifically: Because I think I'm good player with decent skill, able to learn new things and game mechanisms.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time? Yes.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3/4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? No. Sometimes friday.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 12/12 ICC10 (7/12 HC), ToC10, Ulduar10 (without Yogg) + some HC's, we were small guild so I don't have experience with real 25man raids.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Karazhan, SSC, TK. (with hunter on DT)
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks, food and time.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I'll have them all. Very Happy
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Unfortunately, yes. Because I'm a student, I'll have exams in first half of january.
Do you have anything else to add?: Merry christmas and have nice holidays. =)

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

To begin with your Race is the wrongest one,then we got already Wulgoran wich is a very reliable Tank that raids along with us every day we go to Dungeons.
Low performance on Heroic,previous guilds are not remarcable as they should,altho i didnt check your average item lvl,and your talent tree/glyphs/gems/enchants.I cant see anything of interest that u can offer as a plus to our guild.
The last word goes to Bexak,altho for me a social rank would be something to consider while you get some experience in this expansion.

Halgour

Sorry mate, but atm wer full on tanks so DECLINED!!!!

Skullbringer

So, I checked Wulfgoran and I almost loled. Whatever, you should check my gear first. But I'm very happy for your answer, thank you!

Bexak

Accepted for dps. Though considering some of our tanks are inactive at the moment I forsee you filling in tanking aswell, I can talk to you more about this ingame.

Also please fix your gems, you need to be using the cata blue ones in yout 85 blue heroic gear.

I see your exalted with therazane already which is awesome, I guess you forgot to enchant your shoulders or maybe its just bugged on armory.

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum