The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Varthiélol - death knight (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Varthiélol - death knight (Accepted) Empty Varthiélol - death knight (Accepted) Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 am

Varthié

Hello guys

Your Character(s): Varthiélol, Säzithang (my hunter alt)
Char name/class/race: Varthiélol, death knight a troll!
/played time on this character: 35d6hr
What's your spec, and why: Im unholy spec atm, would love to play frost but i don't have another 1 handed weapon and my current 2handed weapon is Cryptmaker HC so i guess i put some more dps there
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Well, i like it becuase its the best dps spec atm as unholy, the only thing that i don't like is that i've been playing it so long
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Could respec frost dps when i get another 1 handed weapon, also got some tanking gear too
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): some frost resistances gear
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Got my self a hunter on this server, working on getting some pve gear and pvp gear and i like playing on that char, and i got a lvl 80 priest nelf on nodrassil.

You: My name is Oscar
Nationality: Sweden

Describe yourself briefly: Funny guy, likes to make jokes and have fun
Describe your ambitions in-game: have fun and kill something really, get lich king 25 hm down too!
Is the account you're using originally yours: no it's not,bought it from a friend waaaaaaay back
Who else are able to access your account: The only one i think knows my password is solpa
Previous guilds: Guilds i've been in on this charter here is Overload, played on another account in the start of WOTLOK, then i was in the brother hood.
Reason for changing guilds: Reason for applying to this guild is that there are way to many imature kids and fuck ups in overload, i just don't like it there.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?: This charter was migrated here from Nordasill.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: Killing, and dpsing some
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: fun raids, progress and alot of laughs
How do you react to negative feedback: I suck it up and learn from it, im always willing to learn.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Listen to what people tells you, don't act like you know every thing and are the best one ingame, cus there are still things to learn.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: don't know really , solpa i guess, maybe deathrush if he's still in there cyclops
Why should we pick you specifically: Fun guy, dedicated, doesn't complain about wipes, mature when it's needed and such.
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?: Yes basicly, depends if im sick or have shit loads to do for an upcoming test in school or something like that , but yes i can.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?: Every one at this point
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: Doesn't bother me if it's for the best
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?: Weekends is quite nice to have free
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
ICC10HC - 10/12
ICC25HC - 8/12 - miss lady,prof, sindra and lich.
RS - never tried it tbh...
cleard all other raiding instances.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Dk's weren't made in tbc Sad but did all raids on my shaman in tbc. also did up to BWL on my priest in pre-bc.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: As hunter i've done 8/12 icc25, but that was a different hunter
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: repaird, have atleast 5 flasks, some potions if you need, and have golds for repairs and a killingmood
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Give me some
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: i don't even know what WWS is tbh..
Future: get rich and have a sexy wife sounds good to me
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Not really no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): have no idéa.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Get as far as i can and have fun while im doing it.
Do you have anything else to add?: Not really, have enchanting/JC at full skill on my charter, and yeah that's about all i can figure out now Smile thanks for reading!

Varthié

there is the armory link, didn't work it seems to link it in the topic

Varthié

never mind, can't link the armory it seems, dunno why tho im not the best on forums... ;D

specialz

Deathrush

Deathrush

Like i care about the armoury well his experience is good in icc 25 man hardmode same gear as me on Deathrush
And a very good unholy dps dk But atm i think we are full on Death knights
but afcourse ill vote for you and i know you wanna go frost and he knows how to play a dk my vote mate gl whith the apply

Take care Deathrush..!!!!!

Deathrush

Deathrush

Like i care about the armoury well his experience is good in icc 25 man hardmode same gear as me on Deathrush
And a very good unholy dps dk But atm i think we are full on Death knights
but afcourse ill vote for you and i know you wanna go frost and he knows how to play a dk my vote mate gl whith the apply

Take care Deathrush..!!!!!

7Varthiélol - death knight (Accepted) Empty xD Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 am

Bentoxiv

Good Spec + Good Gear + Good ICC exp...Altho your profession (enchanting) doesnt fit mostly in Death Knight ..i think your up to the task that we require in ICC..

Varthiélol - death knight (Accepted) 3800640rmYQR

Bexak

We are kinda full on DKS but this is a good application from an experienced player. Accepted for trial. Whisper any officer ingame for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum