The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jlr - Accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jlr - Accepted Empty Jlr - Accepted Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Jlr

Your Character(s): 85 Resto / Balance Drood
Char name/class/race: Jlr , Drood , Tauren
/played time on this character: 20 days
What's your spec, and why: Pve Resto - i enjoy Healing and love having some responsibility pvp boomkin - I enjoy moonfire spamming newbs but can do around 11k dps in a raid and willing to respec
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Forms i love the fact i can swap between Roles in a click - i also love the fact that as resto you can Move + heal very effectivly
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: got gear for Feral dps / Boomkin / Resto healer i dont mind swapping between those 3 but pref not Feral Tank
Armory-link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/jlr/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No : /
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i dont have any goals on my alts atm i just want to be the master of one char
You:
Nationality: British
Describe yourself briefly: Quite Sensative ( takes things to heart ) , slightly arguementitive if i feel the is an injust decision but can be quite commical
Describe your ambitions in-game: to be Jlr , Slayer of Deathwing
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes same acc for 5 years
Who else are able to access your account: no-one
Guild History: Been in Conspiracy for around 6 months now slounging around now decided to stop and start raiding
Previous guilds: Chosen ( my own fail attempt at starting a raiding guild )
Reason for changing guilds: It failed
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? from Aggramar to Sunstrider then sunstrider to here
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: I believe i already have
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: a Fun raiding Atmosphere and being able to T-bag Deathwing
How do you react to negative feedback: Depends on the what type it is if its constructive i take it on board if its for the sake of it not so much
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: flasks and well fed ... Very Happy Jokes Communication , talent , Knowledge and Good teamwork
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I know quite a few members in conspiracy not quite sure if any1 would vouch for me Smile
Why should we pick you specifically: Because im a boomkin / Tree whats not to love i can sit on my self , Because i offer you extreme healing skillz and im soon to be a 525 Alch
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Thats perfect timings for me ( no really it is )
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Everyday cept a thursday
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? As long as i get a fair share im happy
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Thursdays
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): didnt really raid that much in Wotlk with My drood
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Everything completed on my warrior pre - BC he also did a little bit of BT and SSC in late BC
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks , Food ( irl and in game ) Drink ( same as food ) , vent set up and me in channel
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Bragging Rights is how i think of it its a challenge that when completed shows how imbah l33t the guild is
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: noope : /
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not that i know of
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: well my Goal in Cata is to Experience All of the raids and be known for my skills
Do you have anything else to add?:
I <3 You guys and Codéx Smile

2Jlr - Accepted Empty Re: Jlr - Accepted Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

sooo my little druid has finally made it to the forums lol! Very Happy
ACCEPTED WHISPER ME INGAME for an invite...
i mean promotion! =D heheheheeeeeeeee

3Jlr - Accepted Empty Re: Jlr - Accepted Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Bexak

Locking and closing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum