The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feraldroodtank (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:37 am

Your Character(s):Sparxx
Char name/class/race:Sparxx/druid/taurena
/played time on this character:49days/lvl 80 28days.
What's your spec, and why:My spec is feral and im a tank so nothing else to choose as a druid
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:i like everything about my class and i luv tanking
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:yeah i got some Balance/Healing gear
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):nah dont rly see the point in that in Wotlk
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:well none worth mentioning
You:
Nationality:Iceland
Describe yourself briefly:im an easy going guy always rdy to have a laugh
Describe your ambitions in-game:just to exp all the wow content as in raids,achievements and such things
Is the account you're using originally yours: yep
Who else are able to access your account: noone
Guild History:
Previous guilds:none worth mentioning
Reason for changing guilds: well i was always changing through crappy guilds that progressed icc and never rly wanted to join a big raiding guild until now
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: erm... i guess i dont rly know.. im a druid tank and who doesnt need that so
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: more expierence in 25man icc and other raids
How do you react to negative feedback:it depends if some1 is telling me that i failed at something or just plain saying u suck for no reason
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:well ofc know how to listen to more exp ppl and listen to they're advices and be skilled
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:well i know a few guys who were in Conspiracy like Specialz and Managuy
Why should we pick you specifically:because im a great player
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes but i might have to go away sometimes to get me something to eat since we start at 18:30
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? well 3 up to 4 each week depends on what im doing that week
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? maybe like friday nights and monday nights
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): well 10 man KS and 6/10 25man but rdy to progress on 25 man , and all of the other 10 man raids except Ulduar(only like 7 bosses there) but yeh i wasnt much of a 25 man raider since i didnt have a big guild to raid with
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: BT,Kara,ZA but nearly no vanilla raids until lvl 80
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:well i got one lvl 80 DK who has like 8/12 icc 10 and 6/12 25man
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:bring flasks, read up on tacts, and stuff
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):luv em
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:nope
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no way
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):not sure, i'll let know if there will be
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:well since we have like 1 month until next expansion i dont have any big goals in wotlk (already got all i wanted) maybe 25 KS or glory of uld/icc
Do you have anything else to add?:

2Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Reply Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

1st - Remember that your Apply is the face of your future effort in the guild your currently applying so always put an effort to it,i mean colours,answers must be:real and very especific.
2nd - You have to link your gear properly we cant see it.
3rd - "What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:"(Requires a good answer)
4th - If this was a school/university test you would get like 12% (from 0 to 100%)

Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 8merrychristmas2woho

Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975107tyGSV
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975041VpaIs
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975061yxPrk
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975096dvYhz
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975121OLAiA

3Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty fixes Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 am

Sparxx

well when u mean more specific answers, i dont rly know how to be more specific but about the armory link i ttly forgot to Paste it to the Thread but here it is but yeh.. its up to you guys to inv me, if u dont want me ok..

4Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty wtf! Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 am

sparxx

my armory link

5Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty cant post my armory page Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 am

sparxx

if u could help me it would be great

6Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Reply: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Following Questions have incomplete answers:
1st - "What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:"
2nd - "Previous guilds:"
3rd - "How will you fit in:"
4th - "Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:" ( you quoted 2 guys that are not in the guild)
5th - "What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: "(did you really did those raids in Vanilla time and TBC time??)
6th - Your normal experience in 25 men is very low so i cant even dream how you would behave in Heroic content.
7th - Finnaly i just feel we would be carrying you all tha way thru the raids and i dont feel that our Officers would want more ppl like that ...Sorry to be arsh but i simply choose to give you the truth

Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3975121OLAiA

7Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Re: Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:05 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

I love you, Bento. Awesome!

Well for the vouch-answer, kinda lol to write people that WAS in the guild afro

You gotta make a user here to post armory link, btw.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Sparxx

There you go!

8Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Re: Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 pm

specialz

lets be honest blatently the 2 sexiest people who he new in the guild Very Happy

9Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty heres comes the pain Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

specialz wrote:lets be honest blatently the 2 sexiest people who he new in the guild Very Happy

Correction: You were sexy until you left this guild,now your just a regular tank ...Don't you feel lonely all by yourself out there mate? Feraldroodtank (Accepted) C73n
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Bbbut

Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3979743bokCK
Feraldroodtank (Accepted) 3979727NviAu

10Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Empty Re: Feraldroodtank (Accepted) Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:20 am

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum