The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wulfgoran - Accepted

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Wulfgoran - Accepted Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Wulf

Your Character(s): I have loads , though only Raiding seriously and applying in guild as DK
Char name/class/race: Wulfgoran , DK , blood elf
/played time on this character: 133 Days - 118 As lvl 80
What's your spec, and why: Im blood for tanking with all the Pve talents ( dont have Hand of doom and blood caked blade ) and frost two hand for dps .
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:Didnt tested so much my tank spec since 4.0.1 patch , just a few pugs . Though seems Tps building is a bit slower at start of fight than before specially counting all Dps classes got their dmg heavy increased since patch . Cause that i did focus more since 4.0.1 in frost dps spec - And choose the two handed option for two things mainly , dosnt need as much hit as dual wield , and that allow me to increase significantly my mastery ( got it at 15 atm ), plus the runic power regeneration / gains with my current spec is pretty good and allow me to spam frost strike like mad when my runes r in cooldown .
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Both specs ( blood , and frost one ) r ready for icc 25 - Though my best one is tank one with around 6050 Gs or so - And as Dps my GS is around 6k , not sure though as i dont have the addon anymore . All my gear is the same since we had Icc hellscream warsong at 10% cept the pvp stuff like for everyone else i guess .Anyway - i have all glyphs , a heavy stack of gems / enchants and the money required for any kind of spec change if needed .
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):I have somewhere getting dust in bank some frost resistance gear , the 3 pieces from BS
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have 6 lvl 80's - Their goal , none - R the chars i play when im bored with main and saved on all posible raids Razz
Montoncito - Resto/enhancement shaman ( enchanter , 450 ) 5.8 k GS- Shadowwulf - Demo/destro lock ( inscriptioner with all the glyphs available in game ) and 6 k GS - I have other two chars at 80 with justice points / icc 10 gear but inactive more like .
You: My name is Gonzalo , im from A coruña - A city on the Northwest corner of spain .
Im 30 in 2 weeks Razz ( born 19/11/1980 )
Describe yourself briefly:In game terms , im strongly dedicated to my main char . When i do something , work on something i allways focus on it as much as i can .
Describe your ambitions in-game: Atm all what i want is finish fooking shadowmourne quest for farm the shards , kill LK in 25 man and achive as many stuff i can before cata . On cata release ill stick with my DK , no matter what - Thats for sure
Is the account you're using originally yours: yeah of coz
Who else are able to access your account: No one ( i have autenthicator also )
Guild History/Previous guilds: I did arrive to BB a bit after Wotlk release , started a DK and stick with him till now . I was unguilded for months helping ther guilds that was lacking tanks with they regular raids till Auxilium born . Then i joined as officer / raid leader and after a few months due to old GM ( shadowfx ) was quiting game i got promoted to GM . At that point Auxilium did grow to one of the main guilds in burning blade on ToC days
Reason for changing guilds: When Icc Release was aboput to come i did change work so couldnt lead anyore auxilium , and guild started to lose ppl/ atendance for the lack of someone willing to take over my job till finally disband it on june of this year.
The core of the guild move to a social guild ( dark sun ) just for stay in contact - we dont raid at all
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I was in vanilla days Horde , agamaggan server ( alius orbis guild ). Started again as alliance on BC release with a new acount ( i did close vanilla one ) on blade fist on Wanton construction guild. Whole guild ( or almost ) migrated to sylvanas
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None , did apply to FB some weeks ago - But when i had an "interview"in game with alkore we had some arguing about Dk specs and seems he is too perfect to admit his Dk ( alkoren , the inactive DK ) had an outdatd spec and the one i was using some time ago ( pre 4.0.1 ) had all that was needed since Icy touch threath fix . And ruined it
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: First of all , be back at serious raiding after my summer break with enough raids / week . Im pretty bored atm ....
How do you react to negative feedback: Dont know , i think i dont get anything for ages . know i was officer - then raid leader and GM .... Razz I guess is all dependant on how reasonable it sounds after think a bit on what ppl is telling to me . most important for me is able to discuss and share diferent points of view with other guild menbers and find the perfect/ best way to act/play/enjoy wow if its either from my point of view , or others .
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Notice whats going on in the raid . I mean , look where ppl is , what they doing , why they die/died and how . Being tank/dps for example is not an excuse for do not have raid frames showing all debuffs / buffs on whole raid . So u notice whats happening actually
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Actually , probably u have in ur files a lot of ppl that was from auxilium - Though dont know if they have a good impresion of me or not ^^ I think Razorbane and deathrush will be positive with the idea of having them at their side
Why should we pick you specifically:
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?Thats my only probleme atm , i go outof work at 19:00 - I arrive home allways 19:15-19:30 and play till 1 am aprox. If im very tired i log around 00:00 , hardly before - I play all days
Didnt apply before conspirancy cause ur play times , though i got asked still to apply .
Anyway , if u starting raid invites at 19:00 that probably mean u start at 19:15 or so .
If u tell me previously that i may be needed - Ill be online 100% sure ( anyway im allways Razz - around this time , and never late 19:30 )
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? All of them unless u really consider me arriving at 19:15/ 19:30 is too much "waiting ) Though if thats the case i think probably my aplication should be declined , dont wanna cause any trouble at all .
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Of coz
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Naxx 10 undy/25 normal - Uld 10 ( cept algalong ) 25 ( cept yog and algalon ) - Toc 10 and 25 cleared ( 49/50 on toc 10 heroic ) - Icc 10 12/12 ( 9/12 HC ) - Icc 25 11/12 ( 3/12 heroic ) All the raids i just posted were done on their current release , ICC achivements was done at 10/15% hellscream warsong .
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Cleared PreBc content cept Naxx lvl 60 ( did quit before release ) and achive rank 13 n pvp. Killed also all the world dragons and kazzak
On BC with wanton cleared Mh/BT and of coz kara , lady vasj lelft in SSC , gruul , magth and kazzak . Killed a few bosses at sunwell and solarian left in The Eye ( did quit 1 month after sunwell release )
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Pretty similar to my DK on shadowwulf and montoncito
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: read tactics if anything new involved , come with flask , ur addons enable ( i use only Omen , And DBM + recount )
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Im not far from 10 k achivement points with DK , so u can imagine ^^ Is what keep the interest of game for me
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No way ... cata release ? im not missing that Razz
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Ill be probably offline 18 and 19 nov due to a travel i have to do . Nothing else planned so far
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:As i said already , i wanna kill of one fooking time LK in25 man , as im pretty sad that we coulnt do that in auxilium due to ppl inactivity , also would be nice get shadowmourne quest done ( mainly cause achivement ) ^^ Apart of that , my goal is keep raiding
Do you have anything else to add?: <3 Sorry for my english !! is not too good and im on my lunch break at work Razz So was a bit hasty doing this apply hehe Razz
Anyway , ill be online at evening as usual - So if u want more info , or think i should improve something in the application form let me know . See u in game -Wulfy

2Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

DrKoffer

Very very very very good, reliable player! I was with him in Auxilium he was the best tank in guild.
And he is the BEST Death Knight i have ever seen!
Definitely got my Vote(with capital "V")!

3Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty LOL Best DK?!? Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Good player.Good Heroic exp.i would give him a trial..BUT DONT EVER FORGET = BEST Death Knight will always be mine!Altho i would like to see some colours on your apply ofc.

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3917047pALFK

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3950804SNzNW

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3950806TzwvV

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3950812SCJre

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3950826wcYhm

Wulfgoran - Accepted 3950830zGfAy

Wulfgoran - Accepted Deathknighty

4Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 am

Xuru

Played with him be4 awesome hardcore raider with experience in raid leading also and hes just a cool guy!Now get him in or ill cry a river

5Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am

misan

asweme player Smile

6Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

7Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 am

Bexak

Thumbs up from me, Halgour has the final say.

8Wulfgoran - Accepted Empty Re: Wulfgoran - Accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 am

Bexak

Actually, accepting now as if Halgour doesnt want you as tank, I can use you as dps. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum