The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hexxme, DK (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Empty Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Hexxme

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Hexxme, Orc Death Knight
/played time on this character: 130 days, as of November 11th 2010
What's your spec, and why: I play as Unholy because it's the spec I'm more used to and, in my opinion, it's the one that performs better in a raiding environment.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I don't really dislike anything my class. I really like the lore behind my class and the versatility it has.Not as much as druids or palas but I like everything about it in general.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I do have a tanking gear and spec, although the gear it's not really good since I never got really into tanking.
Armory-link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Hexxme
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No, I don't since the current content doesn't require one.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I do have some alts but I'm not really into them.

You:
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: I'm a full time nursing student planning to take a masters on Psychiatric Nursing.
Describe your ambitions in-game: My in-game ambitions are being in a guild that has a good environment, with thirst for progress, aiming really high and raiding end-game content at the highest level possible, of course.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, it is.
Who else are able to access your account: No-one.

Guild History:
Previous guilds: LimitedEdition, Overload, OutofControl (current).
Reason for changing guilds: LimitedEdition became unactive. Overload moved servers and OutofControl has become unactive and the progress doesn't go according to my expectations.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I have switched servers twice (From Grim Batol to Vashj, and Vashj to Burning Blade). Basically, I changed because my friends came aswell, but since they have quit the game I have no intentions to change server any soon.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: I hope to fit in good, finding a good environment and a bunch of new friends Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: From raiding in The conspiracy, I hope to clear end-game content at the highest level possible, since that is what really matters, clearing the hardest content possible as fast as possible.
How do you react to negative feedback: I tend to react good. Criticism is always good and must be taken as constructive and not as destructive.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Being focused, aware, and having their character at it's best.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I've been in ToC25 with Razyell(Sorry if it's mispelled). He saw me fighting for a bit, but I don't know if he wants to vounch for me.
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm a focused person, I am really concerned about my character, I have a mature attitude despite I'm still a minor (not for long), I have been in high charges in guilds and I know the dificulties that appear sometimes while making a raid or arranging the guild.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes, hopefully, since my school schedule is not the same every week.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? All, I hope, for the same reason as above.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? If it is the best for the raid, sure.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Sometimes I might need one day or two to study, but I'll warn you in due time.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I am glad to have killed every single boss (except Algalon and Halion) in WotLK. Did Os+3d(10 and 25), Maly (10 and 25), Naxx (10 and 25), Ulduar (full on 25 and 13/14 in 10 with 8/9 HM's), ToC (10hc (Mad Skill) and 25), ICC (Full in 10 and 11/12 in 25)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None since DK's didn't exist at that time.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I don't have any raid ready alts.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Totally focused, with nothing else to do in the meanwhile, repaired, with flasks and spec apropriate buff food.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I think that Timed and HardMode Encounters are awesome chalenges that often bring out the best in the players. They also make the game much more challenging and interesting.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No, unfortunately I was never good at understanting how those things work.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No. If I was I would never apply to a guild with the caliber of The Conspiracy.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not really. But in case something appears you will be warned in due time.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Clearing end-game content and aiming for server firsts Smile
Do you have anything else to add?: Pick me! I can do slush puppies!

2Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Empty Re: Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 pm

neyden

neyden

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None since DK's didn't exist at that time.

You could write your experience on your main in TBC since dks didnt exist back then but you choose to reply with the slacky/smartass way
Anyway,good luck with your application

3Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Empty Re: Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Nice dk, remember him from around.!

4Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Empty Re: Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:06 am

Hexxme

I didn't reply the smartass way, nor was it my intention. The only WoW experience I have is from my DK since I started playing a couple weeks before WotLK came out. Leveled up a rogue(which is one of the alts I don't really care about) until WotLK was launched and then rerolled a DK.

5Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Empty Re: Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Mais um tuga fodasse

Hexxme, DK (Accepted) Demotivationalposterssn

Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3975107tyGSV
Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3975041VpaIs
Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3975061yxPrk
Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3975096dvYhz
Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3979743bokCK
Hexxme, DK (Accepted) 3984202hZeTk