The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

nubling app (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nubling app (Accepted) Empty nubling app (Accepted) Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:41 pm

nubling

Your Character(s): (main) nubling, mage, (alt) brutulness, warrior, rarley played

Char name/class/race:
nubling, mage, undead

/played time on this character: 289 days

What's your spec, and why:
fire for pve, cuz its imba, and frost for pvp, cuz its imba

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like the fast feel of a mage and uber control it gives, dislike, nothing Very Happy

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
i can play every spec ofc and always willing to change for best performence

Armory-link: erm i tryed to, but either server error, or when it does work it wont find me (

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): not atm, but if there is say a resistance fight i will make all efforts to get the gear asap

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: if i play my alt, is cuz theres nothing to do on my main, which atm there is lots to do D

You:
Nationality: english
Describe yourself briefly: sexy

Describe your ambitions in-game: to raid everything and pwn allys

Is the account you're using originally yours: yes

Who else are able to access your account: no one i hope

Guild History: raging lunacy, arise, dystopia, final breath,

Previous guilds: hm as above P

Reason for changing guilds: i never willingly left these guilds, they always fell apart and merge with another, except for final breath who left server, i am a loyal person who just wants a guild to stay a guild and not die

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? nop

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none

How will you fit in: i sure i wil be fine, im a freindly guy

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i hope a high level of raiding and progress and to have a good time

How do you react to negative feedback: if i get negative feedback, its because i done sumin wrong, so im a bit mad at myself, and that drives me to do better next time

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: being mindful of others, i.e not afking for half hour, play to your best, and have fun

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: erm cant think of any1 atm but im sure i know a few D

Why should we pick you specifically: because im loyal, dedicated to raiding and do my best every time

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? on most days yes

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? most weeks 4/4, only rarly will i miss raid

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? i dont mind this atall, infact this is the key to keeping every1 happy so they get to play

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? i play like everyday so no

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): naxx 10 drake, current content, naxx 25 i didnt get the drake but guild did, done immortal, maly 6 mins, and os 3d 25, all in current content, ulduar 10 drake, current content, uldu 25 cleared, with some hms, but got most of the hm achis after toc release, toc 10 and 25 cleared everything on hm cept for anub 25 hm, got it after icc tho, icc 10 and 25 frostwyrm, all hms cept for lk hm, we done lk 10 hm in the guild but i never went

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
erm, kara, grulls, za, a few bosses in ssc and tk, before nerf, after the 30% nerf, everything except archi, illidan and sunwell down

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: played shad prist early tbc, only few bosses in kara and grulls down

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:, flasks, food, and basically be ready on time, and know what bosses we are guna be doing

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
erm i love them? OFC
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
ah all the old final breath logs are gone, and nothing recent

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nop
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): nop
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: to play and be imba D
Do you have anything else to add?:
as i said, im a dedicated, loyal raider who is very active, can pick up tacs and undertsand bosses pretty fast

2nubling app (Accepted) Empty Re: nubling app (Accepted) Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

nubling app (Accepted) Wowcraft

Accepted as Trial..Whisper any officer of the guild in game for an invite.

3nubling app (Accepted) Empty Re: nubling app (Accepted) Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Bexak

Closing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum