The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

85 mage pve again. (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

185 mage pve again. (Accepted) Empty 85 mage pve again. (Accepted) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 am

Thatsbad

Your Character(s): Thatsbad 85 mage.
Char name/class/race: undead/
played time on this character: 48 h
What's your spec, and why: pve frost, playing it very nice atm.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: kinda hard to find the right rotation.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link ( have 2 new epics pve)
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): only hit.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Na
You: Jonathan
Nationality: sweden
Describe yourself briefly: willing to lern
Describe your ambitions in-game: always seeking to be the best.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: noone
Guild History: Porject monkey in al'akir.
Previous guilds: <-
Reason for changing guilds: Wanna play in 25 man guild
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?: just once, al'akir -> burning blade
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
How will you fit in: Just fine, will help out as much i can, and provide the guild with things needed for the raid
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Raid Progress
How do you react to negative feedback: [color=red]Well, ill lern from it if there is any to lern, otherwise ill just get angry probly :-)[/color
]What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Focus
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Don't think so no.
Why should we pick you specifically: Well if you are in need of a awesome mage, then i'm the right person.
Raiding:Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time?: yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?: [color=red]Everyone one![/color
]Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: ofc, if it doesn't happen to often.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?: probly not.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):Naxx 10: Clear
Naxx 25: Clear
EoE 10: Clear
EoE 25: Clear
OS 10: Clear
OS 25: Clear
Ulduar 10: Clear
Ulduar 25: 7/14
Onyxia 10: Clear
Onyxia 25: Clear
TotC 10: Clear
TotC 10 Heroic: Clear
TotC 25: Clear
TotC 25 Heroic: Non.
IcC 10: 12/12
IcC 10 Heroic: 11/12
IcC 25: 12/12
IcC 25 Heroic: 6/12

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Kinda stupied question, well be rdy with pots,flasks, & food for the raid.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Fine by me
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No
Future: Donno :-)
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): NoWill there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My gold is always to puch myself to the limit :-)
Do you have anything else to add?: For more info that is not writen here page me online in wow!

285 mage pve again. (Accepted) Empty Re: 85 mage pve again. (Accepted) Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 am

specialz

Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/thatsbad/simple

I gotta say you have nice gear mate Smile
and not too bad raid experience.
Do you have any raid experience at all with new boss's in cata?

385 mage pve again. (Accepted) Empty Re: 85 mage pve again. (Accepted) Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Thatsbad

Only done Halfus Wyrmbreaker, nothing more.

485 mage pve again. (Accepted) Empty Re: 85 mage pve again. (Accepted) Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 pm

thatsbad

and ofc tol barad boss!

585 mage pve again. (Accepted) Empty Re: 85 mage pve again. (Accepted) Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial. Sorry this slipped by us, hope your still interested Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum