The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 am

Wishdom

Your Character:
Char name/class/race: Wishdoom,Mage,Undead.
/played time on this character: 168 Days.
What's your spec, and why: Arcane because it maximizes the potentials of my current gear.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the utilities that my class has... I dislike I can't wear plate Razz
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I think I could use the same gear as for fire spec. If the guild is willing me to respec of course I will come to cover my guild's needs
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Wishdoom
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): I have some frost resistance gear.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have a Prota Paladin,just using this char to escape sometimes from boredom.

You:
Nationality: Greek.
Describe yourself briefly: Cheerful guy, always willing to help and also perfectionist.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I just wanna push the game to its maximum and be as pro as I can.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Almost six years now. Razz
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody can access my account.

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Many guilds... I can't even remember the names of some. My current guild is "Blackrock Raiders"
Reason for changing guilds: I wanna change guild to explore further the game contents.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Long time ago I was on Frostmane, but came here to be with some real life friends I have.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: I'm just applying here.
How will you fit in: Pro people get along with pro people! Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect funny moments but also high quality endgame raiding.
How do you react to negative feedback: I try to find if I did something wrong and try to fix it... If I wasnt wrong I'll think about showing some mercy maybe.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Be always ready-focused-prepared and the most important... Know your class and role!
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I have some friends inside indeed. Melki,Mayhemlol,Misantripus,Gridoness,Bohan. All of them know my quality as a player and as a personality.
Why should we pick you specifically: Because I have an experience of a mage of almost 6 years of WoW and also because I'm the right guy for the Job!

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Of course I can!
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I can attend any raid the guild has.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes and I coplete understand the reasons
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? There is no a specific day, but I'd love to have some beers.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): All raids experienced fully except ruby sanctum and ulduar.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Not much with this char! However I have done all fights with other chars.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: With all my characters combined I have gone everywhere.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flask,Tacts,Food,Clear and Focused Mind.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I love trying doing hard achievements.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope I do not. Sad

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No,but I'm planning to play even more since Cataclysm is coming out. I'd love to find a guild to make fast progress in Cataclysm.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Nope
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: The same goals as now... Push the game and my char to their limits while I explore the new content.
Do you have anything else to add?: Rock on with or without me.

2Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 am

Melki

Melki

WIIISHDOOOOOM <3
this is a suprise for me, this guy is awesome and i raided alot with him!
hes a very good and skilled player, its a vote for me to get him in ! Very Happy

Last edited by Melki on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 pm

renalds

renalds

can you show me your pve gear

renalds caster officer

4Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:35 am

Wishdoom

Umh yeh sure... soz about armory hehe! I'll /w you ingame if armory is still on pvp!

5Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:00 pm

renalds

renalds

i have seen your gear not best in the world but your active playstyle have done it hoop you keep it and raid always we need active players

ACEPPTED

renalds caster officer

6Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Wishdoom - Accepted Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Wishdoom wrote:
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Misantripus

LoL. Guess it doesn't really matter though :'()()()()()()

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum