The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Mage (ACCEPTED)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm

devimoony

Char name/class/race:Devimoony, Bold Elf, Mage
/played time on this character:69 days 20 hours and 19 min right now
What's your spec, and why:Fire is the best for raiding What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:Learn how to survive
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:im only dps
Armory-link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/devimoony/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:Warlock lvl 85 abandon in ally side
You: Pedro
Nationality:Portugal
Describe yourself briefly:Fun em relax
Describe your ambitions in-game:Raid all of the cata raids and help others to get more
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes it is
Who else are able to access your account:No one except for me

Guild History:Control alt Elites, T B A
Previous guilds:T B A
Reason for changing guilds:Change side but saw ally is horrible -.-
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?no ( i dont change i just creat new char)and this is my old char
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:This is my only curent guild application
How will you fit in: i dont know it all depends on the people in the guild
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Fun and learn more
How do you react to negative feedback:Mostly well
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Patiance and ability to learn tacts
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Siddhãrtha
Why should we pick you specifically:I belive i'm a raider and good dps

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ?Yes most of the time unless something comes up
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Most likely all of them
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Sure i dont see a problem
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):I have cata raid experiance in : 3 first boss bot, first boss four winds, 2 first boss bwd,and argaloth ( but lear fast the others)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with:i made this char during TBC raid all litch king and some final tbc raids(black temple, zulaman, Karazan) What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasked,time , also have the proper specc and gear on and be glyphed to match my role
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):Most likely fun to do and i'm up for it
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no just ask Siddhãrtha
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no i am not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:Raid everything and finish it
Do you have anything else to add?:Some ppl prolly have more raiding exp than me but that should not deter you i can learn all tacts and learn from my mistakes i dont have problems when i do rong for learn

2Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Somethings worth a review,but i know your ass from WotLK days so im going to Accept you mate.Welcome to the family.

Application Mage (ACCEPTED) JXgXV
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 9dcSN
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) GR9Ix
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) XZ4gZ
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 20kAx
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 1300986232195105
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 1300986491201992
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) YI0Yo

3Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application Mage (ACCEPTED) Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Locking Thread

Application Mage (ACCEPTED) JXgXV
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 9dcSN
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) GR9Ix
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) XZ4gZ
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 20kAx
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 1300986232195105
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) 1300986491201992
Application Mage (ACCEPTED) YI0Yo