The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage - Zerôk - Accepted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Empty Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 am

Zerokas

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:
Zerôk / Mage / Blood Elf
/played time on this character: 51 Days
What's your spec, and why: Arcane
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Capable of showing big numbers on the screen, ...too fragile tho!
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I don't have and yes.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Only have this mage.
You:
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Like a warm apple pie.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Trying to be a member of one of the top guilds in Burning Blade and be recognize for our achievements.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.
Who else are able to access your account: My brother.
Guild History:
Previous guilds: L e g a c Y
Reason for changing guilds: I stopped playin' some months ago, and when i returned Legacy was disbanded.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I made faction change, Alliance -> Horde.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None, just this.
How will you fit in: Like a glove!
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Smooth runs, some wipes in the middle, and then the taste of victory.
How do you react to negative feedback: Well just move on, no reason to get sad/angry, maybe try a next time!
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Be patient and calm.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I don't think so.
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm devoted, friendly and good player in my opinion.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? At least three.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes, fair to other new/old players.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Might have some troubles at weekends, it doesn't mean i can't raid but i can't be sure either if i can come.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Icc10 7/12
Icc25 6/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None, although i have the achievements for all raids.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: -
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Have free time, flasks, gold for repair.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Challenging!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: -
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): In this type of things i'm never sure, sorry.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Try for the realm first achievements concerning raids.
Do you have anything else to add?: Zerôk casually flips his Titanium Seal of Dalaran. Zerôk finds the coin face...

2Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Zer%C3%B4k

L2 make user and login before you post, that way you can post link as well.

3Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Empty Re: Mage - Zerôk - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 pm

renalds

renalds

hi zerok

we know both where same guild in the past, always have good inpression of you so.

i will give you a trial time of 2 weeks

ACCEPTED

renalds caster officer

/w me ingame or any officer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum