The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - ACCEPTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application - ACCEPTED Empty Application - ACCEPTED Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 am

Tren

Application Template

You are applying for 3 to 4 -days/week raiding, don't waste our time if you know you won't be able to meet the requirements.

Also, know that we will be moving all answered/fully handled applications to the Application Archives. So if your application is still in this Recruitment forum, it is still under review/being voted on. If this is the case, please do not contact us ingame unless you have anything important to add. In other words: It's done when it's done, needlessly rushing us will only hasten our fingers to the "Do not trial" button so please try to be patient.

Your Character(s):

Char name/class/race: Tren shaman tauren
/played time on this character: 70 days
What's your spec, and why: Restoration - it's fun to heal
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not as of yet
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No alts of worthy mention

You:

Nationality: UK
Describe yourself briefly:
Describe your ambitions in-game:
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: no one
Guild History: chavs, momento mori, Auxilum, Various artists, Epic Fail, Shadow Apocalypse, The vortex

Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: They were not interested in raiding
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: This one
How will you fit in: Like a house on fire
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Fairly reliable raid progression
How do you react to negative feedback: see answer to how I will fit in
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Willingness to adapt
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Yes
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm a good healer, have been a good healer for the past 6 years and would hope to continue being a good healer.

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? As many as humanly possible
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Sunday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Full clear of: Naxx 10/25, Almost full clear of ulduar 10/25, full clear of toc 10/25 8/12 clear on ICC10, 4/12 clear in ICC 25
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
Full clear on: ubrs (when it was considered to be a raid),ZG, MC, ONY, BWL, AQ20,AQ40, Naxx40, Kara, gruul, MTs lair, COT:Mount hyjal
Near full clear on: SSC, The eye, Zul'aman
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Nill
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Bring pots/feasts/jeeves. Come prepared with knowledge of tactics and plan ahead, knowing that you will not have to leave mid way through the raid
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Always fun to have a high score.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not at all

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Everything that can be done within cataclysm, I would like to do at breakneck speed.
Do you have anything else to add?:

2Application - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application - ACCEPTED Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Not a great application very sloppy and short answeres, not much XP in icc unless u took a break? ? ?

But we are in need of another resto shaman and i can do fill you in for that spot, i will expect extra much from you. Accepted for trial whisper me ingame for an invite.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum