The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

DK frost application ( accepted )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DK frost application ( accepted ) Empty DK frost application ( accepted ) Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 am

Kontakai

Your Character(s): Kontakai 85 DK DPS main ( tank off spec ), Konoodora 85 druid( Resto tank )

Char name/class/race: Kontakai

/played time on this character: 45days

What's your spec, and why: I am going Frost as i am been going it since i started with the DK, i know how to handle him in frost, and i got some slows and aoe spams then that i can use incase of diff situations.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Pretty much like them in many ways, tho the rune system is still slowing all dk abit down, but that is a thing most get used to as i am.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i got tanking gear, with some outdated trinkets but els ok. But ofc about the respecing, everything for the team right Smile

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/kontakai/simple

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): got one pvp bracer that i have to get away els all pvp. Not in to pvp in overall so not farming for it

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Got a druid that is healer but now big goals, then to gear up, els dk is my raider

You: My name is Tony, i live Norway and working with technologi

Nationality: Norwegian

Describe yourself briefly: Not a big talker but talks in situations needed, i understand tactics fast.

Describe your ambitions in-game: Gear up and have fun with guildies, Teamwork Smile

Is the account you're using originally yours: Made when i started gaming

Who else are able to access your account: Only me

Guild History: Latest was Blood Stream to lvl up. Last there was Lets Spoon to raid icc and one called Is Norty before that again that was more like sosial and raiding back at BC.

Reason for changing guilds: Lets Spoon was pretty much end of line in ICC and Blood Stream goes raiding but always with the same group tho thay fail everytime. and thay are more like social only, thay got ppv teams and pvew teams.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Zenedar to Burning blade. There was just way to many ally in zenedar and raid guilds far over there heads

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Lets Spoon back in the days

How will you fit in: Do my job as a melee dps, i follow tacts and raid and havefun as a guild

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Better minds and good teamwork, then last guilds

How do you react to negative feedback: I take it and work with it til the negativ becomes a better part of me, improvement.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Use there brain follow tacts and the teamwork

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Misanntripus, old guildy, hope he vouch hehe

Why should we pick you specifically: I know mostly what to do, if not i learn it. Els i am a good teamworker.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? That shouldent be a prob

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? All if i get the chance

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Others gotta try out to so sure

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Not that involve your raiding days but els, friday and saturday

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Toc 5/5 both 10 and 25 and ICC 11/12 both 10 and 25 man.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Tempest keep and Kara, DK so not a activ raider back in bc and pre bc

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Konoodora i got kara, za and gruul

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks gems and enchants in order

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): A fun play outside of only raiding

Future: Have fun and raid with guild
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no plans to quit for a good while

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): maybe a holiday , but if stuff like that will happend there will be posted on
Inactive.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Well we are on next expansion now so, would say it is to get a rading guild and have fun with good teamowork there

Do you have anything else to add?:
Not realy, i hope u take a fair judgement over the application and maybe i see u all soon

2DK frost application ( accepted ) Empty Re: DK frost application ( accepted ) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial. We will talk about the unusual spec later, I've heard good things about you Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum