The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadowpriest app (Accepted).

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Empty Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 am

unholyma

Your Character: Unhølyman
Char name/class/race: Unhølyman/priest/goblin
/played time on this character: 125days
What's your spec, and why: shadow, because ive played shadow from day one of my priests creation and have always enjoyed it.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like that you get many mana regen moves such as fiend and dispersion which means going oom on a shadowpriest is quite hard to do; unless its a really long fight.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: If its a different shadow spec then ok. But i havnt ever played healer before.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):Not atm
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have a mage and rogue which i play as a alt and for is proffesions.
You:
Nationality:English
Describe yourself briefly:Im a active player that does what im told also i can take critisism to improve my skills and help the guild.
Describe your ambitions in-game: My ambition in game is to have an enjoyable time.
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yeah
Who else are able to access your account:Nope
Guild History:
Previous guilds:Damage control(9 months atleast), Gemini
Reason for changing guilds: Damage control disband into gemini. And gemini due to the fact theyre a bias guild who only took officers to raids.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Nope
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect to get a fun and enjoyable time also with the joys of killing and wiping on bosses and ofc everyone like a bit of loot now and again Very Happy
How do you react to negative feedback: Negative feedback is the only way to improve you as a person and the way you play the game
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: The most important thing for a raider is to do theyre job properly and adjust to a situation.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Razorbane, Superiority
Why should we pick you specifically:
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yeah
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I can normally make most raids but i may miss one occasionally due to real life.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? If a different player is needed more than me for the boss fight then sure, ill go get something to eat ect.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? I can raid most days, but would prefer fri/sat off of raiding
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):I have glory in both 10 and 25man icc.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:I wasnt raiding in these times. :/
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i have 9/12(i think) on rogue and my mage is a recent 80 ding so havnt killed much on that one
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks, repaired and willing to play.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):Achievements = WIN!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No sorry Sad
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): I have no intention of quiting wow anytime soon.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): There may be an odd holiday, but that would only be for 4-7 days. and we dont have anything booked atm.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My goals are to be a good active raider who is a respected player.
Do you have anything else to add?: Thanks for spending the time looking at my app Smile

2Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Empty Re: Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:07 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/unh%C3%B8lyman/simple

Nice app, seems like a good player despite the age.

3Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Empty Re: Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am

Bexak

Good application.

Though you have used cheap gems, no meta, if these are fixed soon then I dont see a reason to delay a trial.

Good luck.

4Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Empty Re: Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am

Unholyma

Thanks for replys, gems are sorted.

5Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Empty Re: Shadowpriest app (Accepted). Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Bexak

Glad you swapped the gems quickly, accepted for trial!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum