The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage Apply - declined -

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage Apply - declined -  Empty Mage Apply - declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm

welcometothematrix

Char name/class/race: Bematrix/ Undead/ Mage
/played time on this character: 48 Days 5 Hours
What's your spec, and why: Arcane and Fire, depending on the fight and raid setting, I mainly use Arcane for 10-man, and Fire in some fights 25-man, long ones mainly because Arcane has a insane burst damage, but Fire in long fights can beat the crap out of Arcane, also it depends on the other mages in Raid.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: damage madness cloth user -.-'
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes
Armory-link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Bematrix
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Yes, I have both and can respecc when needed.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I do have alts but not on this server, I really like to focus on my mage and doing the best I can with "him"
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Tall good looking guy, blue eyes, sexy body Twisted Evil . Sereously now, I'm a calm but competitive guy (wich I see as a good thing) always willing to give an opinion and listening to others opinion's aswell
Describe your ambitions in-game: Get LK to the ground and raid the most I can.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one
Guild History: Senhores da Guerra (Naxx Time), TBA
Reason for changing guilds: Disband, or the beggining of it
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: Greatly, 10 mans first, 25 man next
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Progress and good people willing to help/listen when needed.
How do you react to negative feedback: Get angry at my self and try to do the best to make the negative feedback go away
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Tactics combined with good performance, it's like medicine
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Razorbane, and all the Portuguese in Guild (I hope)
Why should we pick you specifically:Dedicated non-slacker good humured with sexy body guy

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4 days
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? I can't tell right now because I haven't started school yet, only time will tell
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Sinragosa 25-man, and Blood Queen 10 Man (Only pugged 10 man)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Karazan and Magh
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: None
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks, food, guild raid= Top priority in WoW and mentaly focused/aware of what you're going to do
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Love them , they had chalange to the game and, since I'm a competitive person, perfect!
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No, I am not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Nope
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Bring LK HC down, and go for server firsts in Cata
Do you have anything else to add?: I'm lacking haste, and I have much hit, hopping to fix it with one item or two.

2Mage Apply - declined -  Empty Re: Mage Apply - declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

plastiik

plastiik

experience and gear is low...

not my vote...

btw, rong weapon ench, bad feet ench, bad geming on legs, go study abit of your fucking class... wheres the brain by doing an app to a guild like ours with your gear and enchant? offend us or something? get real!

look -> neigher fault! afro lol!

Last edited by plastiik on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Mage Apply - declined -  Empty Re: Mage Apply - declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 pm

renalds

renalds

same for me not my vote

4Mage Apply - declined -  Empty Re: Mage Apply - declined - Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

I agree with renalds and plastiik
alot can improve do it and get more experience and Feel free to apply again

For now Declined

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum