The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow Priest Application. (Accepted)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadow Priest Application. (Accepted) Empty Shadow Priest Application. (Accepted) Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Pokerjok

Character : Pokerjoker
Class/Race : Priest / Blood Elf, Female
/played time on this character : 29days, 19hrs, 10min.

What's your spec, and why : Shadow, reason im shadow is becouse I enjoy the concept of dealing damage much much more than keeping others alive. Hated doing HC's with random noobs that diddent know what they got damage from, witch often resaulted in oom and wipefeast.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I do like shadow for the capeble way of doing damage with dots and channeling. I do not like the way disc works in pve becouse of all the aoe damage that is going on. And i dont like the healing spells from holy, compared to other healers, if you do not have 4k-5k mana regen in combat. And survive HC modes bossfights without going oom. after using every CD possible.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Iv mainly focused on my shadow gear, witch now has 356 i LvL PvE with full hit cap. I have allso most healing parts for HC holy 3.3 Cmana regen. And soon full blue PVP disc gear. I am mainly applying as shadow priest PvE, and I tend to stay that way, so atm its a no for respeccing. This is becouse someone is likly to die if im healing as of this moment.

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/pokerjoker/simple

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Nope, can use PvP gear to get more int/stam if needed on an encounter.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Casualy leveling a warrior, when I got nothing to do on my main, witch isent very often when u fight the achivments list =)

You: Patrick

Nationality: Norway

Describe yourself briefly: Just finished 12 months in the Norwegian royal air force, where we mainly played wow after duty, played wow for 6 years now, been playing ice hockey for 9 years earlier, and got a casual 8-16 job in Oslo.

Describe your ambitions in-game: To be apart of the best selective group on the relm and achieve cool things, like undying in wotkl. and have fun with guild mates allover the place, azeroth, tbc, workl.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.

Who else are able to access your account: No one, just me.

Guild History: Was in the guild "The Last Step" but all I knew left for undiscussed reasons, and so did I, as it became a casual guild witch im not interested inn.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yeah I have switched several times to play with IRL mates, trough the years. This priest have currently never been moved, and I tend to keep it that way.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: No one ATM.

How will you fit in: im a social guy, so I don't think that will be a problem at all, and I know when to "stfu" not to piss anyone off.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I don't expect much other than that I have the ability to raid, with people that understands the concept of tacs and not with brainless idiots.

How do you react to negative feedback: as I have mentioned earlier i was 12 months in the army, where I learned how to both give and receive feedback on a high personal level. I do not see negative feedback, but a potential to do it better next time. I ofc may react different from time to time, but im a human as every one els.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successful in a raid: read upon the content of whats being raided. Learn the encounters, listen to others advices. know your class, and what to do in different phases of boss encounters.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
I do not believe so, no.

Why should we pick you specifically: iv got game understanding, I listen, all I do atm is playing WoW. So I can be a good asset to the guild, both progress and soscialy.

Raiding: raiding is cool.

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4 if im needed.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
for the grater good. ye.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? no official off-days, but im out with IRL friends getting drunk on Saturdays from time to time.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): rather poor raiding experiance on this priest from WoTLK as I dident raid with the priest at that time.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Downed everything up to naxx in Vanilla, and up to Black Temple in TBC.

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: did entire naxx as tank, played entire Vanilla as dps warrior, did TBC up to Black Temple as Rogue, did all WoTLK as Rogue, exept naxx (Warrior tank)

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: All enchants/gems done on the gear. bottles ready. Seen movies of the encounters, know wtf to do in the raid dunguen. yeah, and vt/skype/ts updated. Add-ons up to date. On time for when the raids start.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Love achivments.

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: not to my knowledge. No.

Future: dont plan to leave wow for another 6months.

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): There might be one regulation in march eastern holiday.

Do you have anything else to add?: I suffer from Dyslexia as you might have seen, got no problem both speaking and writing English. I want to be one of the best. insane winner instinct. ;D

2Shadow Priest Application. (Accepted) Empty Re: Shadow Priest Application. (Accepted) Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum