The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 am

Relense.

Char name/class/race: Relense/ Priest / Blood Elf
/played time on this character:41 days, 11hours, 0minutes, 17seconds
What's your spec, and why: Shadow, because the guild I am currently when I joined was asking for shadow priests, in the end I finded out that is very fun, previously I was a holy priest
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I dont like that we die fast/ Love that I can make dps and litle heal to help out Smile
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Sure I wouldnt mind making respec, the gear I have reaches about 5.4k gs
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):no
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No
You: Miguel
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Peace to all and always wanting to have fun
Describe your ambitions in-game: Being the best
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Only me
Guild History: T.I Army, Ctrl alt elite, TBA, been on other but never anything serious so I dont really remenber them
Previous guilds:T.I Army, Ctrl alt elite, TBA
Reason for changing guilds: I want a guild that can help me reach the top, and all the guild I have been where never able to help me
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I have been on jaedenar with another char, that was about it
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Only this one
How will you fit in: that's still to be finded out
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect to be a bether shadow priest and reach the top of my skills
How do you react to negative feedback: Its a downer but we can always turn that arround
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To know the tactics and work toghether has a team, help eatch other out and explain when its needed, and be able to admit when doesnt know
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Yes I know Billa and also Xuru
Why should we pick you specifically: Because when I commit to something I go till the end and try the best to do my best, also I really want to make good raids and progress.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 2 to 3 times
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? yes friday, saturday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I did Ulduar all bosses except yogg-saron Naxxrammas did some part, and have maid ICC 25 all except LK and also Sindragosa
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: No
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I played with a mage till lvl 70 before the BC and during the BC
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Means i gotta bring flasks, food and repair money
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): LOVE ACHIVEMENTS
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: not really
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No, I am planning on playin the hole year
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not that I know off
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: to reach top skills
Do you have anything else to add?: If you let me join I will make the effort to help out when is needed and in what is needed and will always try my hardest

2Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:34 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Relense Armory link.

I remember your name from somewhere, although i don't can recall from what/where/when. But you're not in my ignore list, that's a good sign at least!

3Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am

Relense

I agree that's a good sign Very Happy

4Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Relense apply Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

Billa

i would vouch for him, hes a very dedicated raider, and applys his full will in every raid, i think he'd be a good adition

5Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:07 am

Relense

Oh and thanks for the armory link, I went there and looked at my character but in the mean time I forgot to copy the link and past here -.-'

6Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 am

Relense

Thanks Billa Smile

7Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am

Melki

Melki

Talked with him this morning, needs some corrections but overal he seems pretty nice.

Good luck mate.

8Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Empty Re: Relense Shadow Priest - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

renalds

renalds

have seen your apply .

i am come to the conclued that i will give you a trial time of 2 weeks.

ACCEPTED

/w me ingame

renalds casters officer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum