The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application shadow priest (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application shadow priest (Accepted) Empty Application shadow priest (Accepted) Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 am

Goranpolo

Your Character(s): Shadow priest(ms) Holy (os)
Char name/class/race:Goranpolo, Undead priest.
/played time on this character:42 days
What's your spec, and why:Shadow because i dont like to just heal, more fun to kill mobbs, and i always want to top dps.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like almost everthing can´t find so much i don´t like actually.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have good healing gear, i healed Nafarian with that gear so it will be enought.
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/goranpolo/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not really.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Ye i have a Dk (80) and im playing on my druid atm lvl 73.
You:
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself brief: hm,, I like to play this game cause you need a brain.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want to raid and just hang around in the game and talk with ppl.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one.
Guild History: I have been in (croasroads and crossdresses) in wotlk, and in cata, (Klan of Noobs) and (Hymn)
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: This guild raid not as much i want
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Im in (hymn) but just applying to this
How will you fit in: I don´t know
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Have fun and raid much.
How do you react to negative feedback: Hmm..
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Important to know the fight before and know the class you are playing, cause if you know how to play then you don´t need to have the best gear.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Nah, i have just pug with some ppl, and that went good.
Why should we pick you specifically: Cause you need me?
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? As many i can, i think 4.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yee
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Dosent matter for me
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I have done 11/12 in icc, had a break before cata so did not take down LK.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: My dk ahve done icc
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Too see me in action if i know how to dps/tank/heal and if i fail at bosses etc.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): hmm dont know
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nah not really
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): hmm, nothing i know atm
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Be the best dps player on the realm
Do you have anything else to add?: Nah, you asked alot so i don´t think so.

Last edited by Bexak on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed armory link)

2Application shadow priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application shadow priest (Accepted) Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted for a Trial period,whisper any officer in game for an invitation.

Application shadow priest (Accepted) 4198201Foqac
Application shadow priest (Accepted) 4214749ydEPK

===============Sidd,Caster Officer..================

3Application shadow priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application shadow priest (Accepted) Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

Bexak

Locking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum