The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paladin apply - Closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paladin apply - Closed Empty Paladin apply - Closed Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 am

Lawd

Char: Lawd
Race/class: Blood Elf,paladin
Spec: I have dual spec. I am usually retri as raiding and holy as heroics but both are pretty same item lvl.
I like holy paladins, but that was pretty annoying that judgements changed to only one judgement.
Retri paladins were more op on wotlk, but i also like them now.
I can respec for holy for raids if needed ofc.
Im from Finland and im 22 yrs old.
My previous guilds were on alliance side and i just migrated to horde side.
I have two 85 lvl alts. Rogue for pvp on sunstrider and dk for both on alliance side.Also have some low levels..
I`d like to raid as often its possible and 15:00-22:00 server time I`m able to raid.
I have migrated once before to burning blade from Arathor.
I have experience from tbc and vanilla wow on my druid but ive quit wow once and sold it to someone. So dont have any prove of that but hope you believe that. And some experience of woltlk I havent done icc full or ruby sanctum but others yes and i like to raid and do hc:s on this char. I wanna clear whole content.
Armor link : Cant link right now cause just migrated and changed gear, but go watch; Lawd if u like.

2Paladin apply - Closed Empty Re: Paladin apply - Closed Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Fill out our application form and reapply - make sure to have armory link ready aswell.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum