The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retri paladin apply

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retri paladin apply Empty Retri paladin apply Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Lawd

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Lawd/paladin/blood elf
/played time on this character: 29days 11hours
What's your spec, and why:Retri, because i wanna do lot of dmg
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like all paladin`s surviving abilities. I dont like that some spells takes too much mana.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Holy, I could respec if need but usually raiding as dps.
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):no
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yes, rogue and dk both are pvprs
You: Nationality: Finnish
Describe yourself briefly: social and happy person
Describe your ambitions in-game: polite and patient person
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:no1
Guild History:
Previous guilds: Thittel
Reason for changing guilds: Dont wanna raid in norwegian guild.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?Yes, once. From Arathor.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Good time with people and nice progress in end game content.
How do you react to negative feedback: I`ll try to learn about the negative feedback that i dont get those anymore.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Patient and know tacts and bring pots,flasks and others.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:-
Why should we pick you specifically: Ill do good dps and always come to raid on time and bring flasks and pots.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4/4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?no
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):none, lvld this char end of wotlk
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: some tbc raiding(other account) and woltk raiding.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:I`ll bring pots and flasks and know tacts.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):I like hard modes.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:nope
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:I wanna clear the whole content
Do you have anything else to add?:.If i forget to answer someting, just ask.

2Retri paladin apply Empty Re: Retri paladin apply Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Bexak

Armory is showing holy gear atm.

Looking at your previous dungeon experience, you have no dungeon experience, so I am going to have to decline you.

Good luck finding a new guild.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum