The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy/retri pala application (Declined)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy/retri pala application (Declined) Empty Holy/retri pala application (Declined) Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Psycore

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Psycore
/played time on this character: 85d 6h
What's your spec, and why: Holy/retri i like to heal and to do damage. and that i can take alot of damage.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: its that we sot die that easyly
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yes
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): yes
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: have a 85 hunter that i like to do some battlegrounds with.

You: Andreas Grundström
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: funny and a good gamer
Describe your ambitions in-game: to be a realy good healer
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: none

Guild History:
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: ther hardly ever in.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?: never
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: non
How will you fit in: i will fit in like a hand in a glove
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: get good geared and become a even better healer
How do you react to negative feedback: good thers always room to improve
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: to know what to do.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Unknownish
Why should we pick you specifically: im a really good healer and i know a joke or two.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?: yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?: no
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): have only done bh
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: only raided in WotLK
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: non
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: that maby i get a spot.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): its fun but not what i am there for.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no sorry

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: to get even better at healing.
Do you have anything else to add?: not right now

Bexak

Declinded. Only one exalted epic. No guild history or previous heroic experience. Almost full blue gear...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum