The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zatack.......... (Declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zatack.......... (Declined) Empty Zatack.......... (Declined) Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Zatack

Zatack

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Zatack (Troll DK),
/played time on this character: approx. 50 days

What's your spec, and why: frost ( because its the best, as sidd has convinced me)

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the versatility in both death knights, since all of the specs are completely different and require different gameplay styles

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yeah sure i can go unholy if you want

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/zatack/simple

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): nope

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have szamano, will probably be equal to zatack in terms of DPS and raid usefulness

You:
Nationality: Poland
Describe yourself briefly: nice person, won't raid too often, but a good person to have in guild chat Very Happy

Describe your ambitions in-game: not too many....i'd like to start with killing a cataclysm raid boss

Is the account you're using originally yours: nope
Who else are able to access your account: my friend IRL, we kinda share both of our accounts, we can swap back and forth

Guild History: almost none on horde, recently transfered....was in e q u i l i b r i u m for a brief while in 3.3, as a trial, they kicked me fast tho Very Happy i was also in In Absentia on alliance, and some other small guilds

Reason for changing guilds: i get sick of the people in them

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? nope

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: what kind of silly question is that

How will you fit in: in every which way

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: serious raid skillz....hoping for some heroics soon? maybe?

How do you react to negative feedback: i can change whatever lord bexak criticizes

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: focusing, don't stand in the fire, listening to vent

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: lots of people hopefully....

Why should we pick you specifically: i'm better than everyone else. Very Happy

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? occasionally, we shall see

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 1-2

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yeah im fine with that, thats why i have alts

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? nope im pretty neutral

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Light of Dawn (in your face bexak), all of naxx, maly, most of ulduar, 12/12 ICC,

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: all wotlk on szamano

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks and such, taken care of outside distractions

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): im fine with whatever you throw at me

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: whazat?

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): exams in may

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: 12/12 normal <3

Do you have anything else to add?: i love you bexak.

2Zatack.......... (Declined) Empty Re: Zatack.......... (Declined) Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

I really want to see if i did a good job be telling you to go Frost!!!Then you know,you got carried in that Light Of Dawn(dead in 1st phase (WOW)).LOL.I hope bexak rips you apart!!!!!!!Have Fun.

Zatack.......... (Declined) 1298866189151463
Zatack.......... (Declined) N_C06oVaHY
Zatack.......... (Declined) 4ha1au
Zatack.......... (Declined) N_DMbSQRgF

3Zatack.......... (Declined) Empty Re: Zatack.......... (Declined) Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Bexak

Declined, blue pvp gear with gems, enchants missing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum