The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Empty Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 am

Knowmee

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Knowmee / druid / troll
/played time on this character: 18 day's, 3 hours, 53 min
What's your spec, and why: feral, cause it's most fun to play. and as far as i can see the best dmg spec for druids atm.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i just like the fact that i can shapeshif, and use feral charge Razz
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i do have a bit of balance and resto gear, if its really needed i can spec to another. but i rather not.
Armory-link: ( could be still in resto gear)
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no i dont, only pve, pure dps.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have 4 alts at 85. the only one i play on is my palli(healer) who is hc geared.

You:
Nationality: Netherlands
Describe yourself briefly: Awesome, just a silly guy :O
Describe your ambitions in-game: want to clear the content, and get some epicss
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes it is.
Who else are able to access your account: only me.

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Malediction( where i'm still in atm )
Reason for changing guilds: since they aren't raiding. and i do wanna get some fun(wich i get from raiding) i am applying here.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yes i have, i used to be on "Bloodscalp"i left here because my real life friends are on this server. to bad they quit playing though.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none,
How will you fit in: i can be fun Razz, willing to help others. sometimes a bit drunk:P
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: just to have a good time with everyone, and kill some bosses ofc.
How do you react to negative feedback: try to make it positive, and use it for my benefit.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: know the fight combined with knowing you class.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: gues not, since i havent transfered here that long ago.
Why should we pick you specifically: cause i'm a hard worker, and a fun guy =]

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? yes i can.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3/4 depends if it's in the weekend or not.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes i am, as long as it's not said like 5 min before the raid starts.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? yes the weeken off, or atleast saturday, and pref friday's
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): magmaw killed, and halvus. other than that not.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: done a bit in ICC, dont ToC 10/25, nax, and some ulduar.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: CATA> magmaw, ODS, Maloriak.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: repaired, flasked, know tactics. maybe be at the entrance.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): it's alway's fun to do. but i think the main goal's are to clear everything first.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: I should have a screenshot somewhere from magmaw if needed.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Not an option.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no, maybe for my drivers license, but that shouldnt be in the evening.
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: Mostly just have fun, that means for me raiding. and progress in that is alway's nice.
Do you have anything else to add?: I like apple pie.

2Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Empty armory Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:26 am

knowmee

for some reason it didnt got into the apply so here is it again

3Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Empty Re: Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/knowmee/advanced

Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) 1299856577151463
Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) 4ha1au
Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) O3cUwFeral druid(dps) apply (Declined) 1299230828195099Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) I9T1gFeral druid(dps) apply (Declined) REu8uFeral druid(dps) apply (Declined) 1299231200195176

=============Sidd,Caster Officer..=============

4Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Empty Re: Feral druid(dps) apply (Declined) Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Bexak

Too low gear, no heroic experience, declined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum