The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Koistinen - Lvl85 feral druid¨(Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Koi

Your Character(s):
Druid - lvl85, Tuomitsija (Shaman) - lvl 80, Sorsabank (Warlock) - lvl79, Gravegore (Mage) - lvl 82.. Chars worth mentioning

Char name/class/race:
Koistinen, tauren druid

/played time on this character: 58 days, depressing :/

What's your spec, and why: Feral as seen above. I choose to play feral, not becaus its OP and almighty, its just the one specc I enjoy playing as a druid. Love the mechanics and how different it is from all other speccs and classes. Atm I prefer dpsing, but I can go tank if its needed. Cant stand balance, but I will consider resto if its needed, healing is always quite fun.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Well this is answered on this above, about the likings. Also love the multitude of this class, not simple straight-forward class like warrior or mage. Dislike it caus feral tanks are almost always the worst when it comes to overall maintanking.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: feral dps gear can be transfered to tank gear just by regemming/enchanting/socketing/forgeing everything Smile .. Only trinkets will change. I got some kinda resto gear aswell.

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Dont think u need those kinda gear anymore? Atleast as a druid. Like you used to need in SSC as a lock etc.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: My mage, I plan to max proffs and get the guy on 85, maybe gear up later. Used to be my main at somepoint in Wotlk, but atm Im focused on druid.

You: Markus
Nationality: Finn
Describe yourself briefly: I try to be social and likeable, Im not self-centered or annoying personality. Atleast I hope so.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I just wanna experience the Cata PvE material and have some fun. I hope you guys give me a chance to do that.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Trust no1.
Guild History: <Crime Syndicate> and <Mess> were my only previous guilds on cata.. Cant recall the names of my wotlk and tbc guilds, I used to pug alot.
Reason for changing guilds: Crime syndicate was pvp guild, nuff said. And about Mess. I came in knowing that I wont be able to get raidspot every time. But I got frustrated very soon becaus no raidspots were there, and same ppl always raided. So I left.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Free migration from trollbane long time ago.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: I cant forsee the future, but I think ill fit in.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Mature and focused raid enviroment, and good times.
How do you react to negative feedback: I try to learn from it if it comes from a reasonable being and does make sense.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Focus and preparation.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Dont think so, no.
Why should we pick you specifically: I devote my wow char to PvE and Im serious about it, not too serious tho.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes I can.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I should be able to join atleast 3.. Usually 4.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I am if it doesnt go too far.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? middle of the week could be one off-day.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Full clears: Naxx 10/25, Ony 10/25, Toc 10/25, OS 10(3d aswell)/25, most bosses from Ulduar and.. yeah I took a long break when ICC patch came.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Gruuls lair, magtheridon, kara, SSC (expect last boss), ZA, The Eye (most bosses), Hyjal (first boss).. Didnt try BT.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Raided the same raids with shaman on TBC, and same raids on my mage at WotlK.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Tactics, repairs, flasks and food. All programs addons needed DL'd.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): If we can handle em, Im up for it.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not rly.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nah.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Dont think so. I just got done with army, and no school atm. Just gonna get work.

Koi

<- armory link

Thought u could edit this apply >< ..

Koi

Ok it seems I cant link as a visitor, come inspect me ingame, or search for me in armory yourselves.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Bexak

Good gear, gems, enchants. Not too much heroic/hardmode experience but we can all learn.

Accpeted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum