The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 am

Milkway

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Milkway
/played time on this character:75 days,6 hours
What's your spec, and why:Resto, cuz healing is something i've allways been and like...since early TBC
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:i like the druid capability of hotting alot and having healing over time spells.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:i have balance as my offspec and i would be the spec the guild would need me as.
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): yes i have
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have Death Knight and Priest alt. im Main PvP on those characters and allways been into Raiding on my Druid.
You: Tony Rokling
Nationality: Norway
Describe yourself briefly: im a person who get easily contact with others, im social and trusted.
Describe your ambitions in-game my goal in game is to get as far as possible within raiding and complete it.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: none
Guild History:Raging Lunacy, Shadowblood clan, L E G A C Y, Lets spoon.
Previous guilds:Lets Spoon
Reason for changing guilds:Most good guilds i've been to ended up disbanded and some just kicked me for celebrating birthday out with friends
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none, only this.
How will you fit in:hope i will fit in good
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect to be raiding when spot and with time fit well in the guild
How do you react to negative feedback:depends on what kind of feedback, but i think through what was said and if i did mistake i accept of course.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:i think the most important thing is that you get reputation of it and you can be trusted with time
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Lugzen, Deathrush, Plastiik.
Why should we pick you specifically: i am a good player who understand PvE "raiding", been into some successfull guilds and i have been doing really good in them. its very rare times i get up in an argue, i useully stay away of that.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?i can manage atleast 3 maybe even 4, i will be very clear when i cant raid.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?i know that every1 cant raid at same time. Guild chooses and make the raid and you have to accept that.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?atm there is no specific days i prefer as off but with time maybe something comes up. (work etc)
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):i've done 11/12 icc 10 and 8/12 icc 10 HC (pug) icc 25 9/12 and 2/12 icc 25... thats my personal progress if u inspect me closer.. but when i was in Lets Spoon i was part of 11/12 icc 25 HC and i know tactics for 11/12 icc 25 hc.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:ZA, Karazhan, Magtheridon's lair, Gruul's lair, didnt complete all but did lots of bosses in rest.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:i have 12/12 icc 25 and 6/12 icc 25 HC
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:when you as me to show up prepared for raid, i first of all rapair my gear, get flasks and whats needed to raid.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):i find that cool, you can get mounts etc when completing certent achievments and some find that really interested and i find that okay.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:i got Recount
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):i have vacation from 1 oktober to 10 oktober, but i will be home all vacation.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:now there is not much time left before cata comes out and i have reached my goals in WOTLK but would be happy if LK25 HC was down but i dont expect that.
Do you have anything else to add? think i've said all :=)

2Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am

Xuru

Im not that informed on resto druids so ill just leave armory and wish u GL on app.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Milkway

3Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 am

Bexak

WTB

4Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty WTB? Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am

Xuru

Keep bexak away from that scotch bottle!

5Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Greetings milky

Guys this is a very very good druid came in lets spoon whith low gear but healed Everyone out almost This guy is skilled

to bad i am not a recuitment officer other wise i would accept you
you got mine vote

6Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application- Resto druid - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum