The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto Druid Application - Accepted -

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Empty Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 am

Triunfo

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Triunfo, Druid, Tauren
/played time on this character: 19 days total, 10 days at 80
What's your spec, and why: When I got level 80, I made my own specc but after healing sometimes, I realized it wasn’t the best of speccs because: was missing 1 or 2 vital talents, wasn’t getting the best at raid healing. Re-done my specc at mmo-champion and then compared with Tummakuu specc and I realized that he has 2 points in Tranquil Spirit and only one in Nature Grace but in my opinion, I think that it would be better 2 points in Nature Grace and only one in Tranquil Spirit (Hope you don’t mind I copied some of your specc Very Happy) Also I’m using Glyph of Swiftmend, Rapid Rejuvenation and Wild growth. Why? Swiftmend -> I think it’s obvious, instant heal of about 12k and the rejuv or regrowth stay on target. Rapid rejuvenation -> Because of my haste, I get rejuvs at 12s proccing really fast. This turns out as a very fast reactive healing, which is very useful in most fights. Wild Growth -> 6 targets I think it’s great. Why? It can heal 6 melees or 6 range or 3 tanks and 3 melee, etc. You can say it can get pets as well. Yes, it’s true but 99% times, I get wild growth on 6 players instead of 5 + 1 pet. Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth, Glyph of the Wild and Glyph of Dash. The first one is excellent because of the no reagent requirement. Glyph of the wild is good because if someone gets CR or uses an SS, buffing them up at half of mana is great also, in my opinion. Reducing CD on Dash that can save us from innumerous fights is also great for a resto druid.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like druid because of its versatility
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Moonkin and Feral DPS
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Mimoso, Kingslayer (10) and Champion of the Naaru (TBC Title)
You: Bernardo
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: I'm a dedicated player, that will be here always commited to the raid and the guild
Describe your ambitions in-game: LK 25 hc and RS 25
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: None
Guild History: Damage control (innactivity), Pirocas (quit with one of the officers), Seventh Sanctum
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? None
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: Great
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Pro environment and no slacking, along with a good progress.
How do you react to negative feedback: If its directed to me, will make my best to correct it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Commitment
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Franklinstei, Xuru
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm a pro healing druid that knows the class and know how to heal (face roll rejuv)
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I cant raid every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Apart from that, 100%
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Kel’thuzad (Full Naxx and server second) Malygos (didn’t got server first because couldn’t raid that day), Sartharion (before nerf), never raided Ulduar, except weekly bosses (I was gone 1 year and half from WoW, got back February 2010, I left after clearing full naxx and before Ulduar got released.) Onyxia, Anub’Arak (10/25 TOC normal on a pug), TOC 10 HC 4/5 25 HC 0/5, ICC 10 (12/12 and some HM but know tactics for all) ICC 25 (11/12), Ruby Sanctum, both 10/25 normal
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Prince (full Kara), Grull (Grull’s Lair), Maggy (Magtheridon’s Lair), Lady Vashj (Full SSC and server first) Kael’lthas (full TK pre nerf got 10mins late to server first kill (fucking traffic)), Zul’Jin (Full ZA and server first. Also Server first on fourth boss), Archimonde (Killed all bosses except Archi before 3.0), Illidari Council (Before 3.0), Only Killed Illidan in July 2010
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks, Food, Money for repairs
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: I had some healing reports saved on skada but don’t know why, when my game crashed, last time I was playing, all my addons got reset, with this I mean, lost all saved configs of grid, xperl, etc etc and because of this can’t show a recount / skada report SS.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Reach End-Game
Do you have anything else to add?:

I have 2 cooldowns, swiftmend and instant healing touch. My trinkets are procc effect. When do I use swiftmend? When target is in some critical situation and an instant heal of swiftmend would be faster than casting a 1s nourish and that 1s can make a difference. I use instant healing touch (macro) on situations like phase transition of Ruby sanctum when we go to the 2nd phase and tank has no healers at the first seconds and I use that macro right away, apart from those 2 I mentioned, don’t have any other cooldown to heal, apart from Barkskin that will use when I’m expecting damage from any boss encounter and can’t be by any means avoided.

I miss a ring (still 245) and I’m looking for the Sindragosa one, Sanctified Legs and Shoulders, Staff from Queen or Trauma + Off-hand from Sindragosa or staff from LK =D, Bracers (still PVP), from Valithria and the back from Saurfang (because of haste instead of crit) and trinket from Jaraxxus. I don’t have the gear I’m describing because: first, didn’t drop, second, dropped but lost roll

-For addons I use Grid (mandatory for any healer), Decursive, Xperl, Recount / Skada, one with damage other with healing and absorbs, Omen.
I have all healing spells in macros, mouse-over macros. That’s how I heal, with mouse-over macros, and using from 1 to 5 and \ to heal. Rejuv, Nourish, Regrowth, Wild Growth, Lifebloom and swiftmend, by that order. Also have barkskin on a side button of my mouse (can’t mouse-over heal with that side button >.<) Innervate is also keybinded to mouse over as long as rebirth

2 Screenshots.

2Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Empty Re: Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

3Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Empty Re: Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am

Triunfo

4Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Empty Re: Resto Druid Application - Accepted - Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 am

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Accepted, whisp me ingame.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum