The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto druid apply - Accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Resto druid apply - Accepted Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am

Edwardkr

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Edwardkrk Tauren Restoration Druid
/played time on this character: 41 overall, 21 days at 80lvl
What's your spec, and why: My spec is Restoration because I like to keep ppl alive Very Happy
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like all in my class and spec, its just perfect for me Very Happy
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have some balance gear, and can respec if u will need me to ;]
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Frost resi gear, and full pvp also
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: 80 lvl warrior, edelól, With him im playing mostly pvp, but have also pretty decent pve gear, and progress on him ;]
You:
Nationality: Polish
Describe yourself briefly: I am pretty funny guy from poland and i have good sense of humor Very Happy
Describe your ambitions in-game: I would like to clear all instances in game, also in cata Very Happy and ofc have a good fun while doing this Very Happy
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is
Who else are able to access your account: Noone
Guild History:
Previous guilds: speak orcish or die, alternative
Reason for changing guilds: No progress ;].
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? nope
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Just this one ;]
How will you fit in: ASAP Very Happy
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I exept good progress and good fun Very Happy
How do you react to negative feedback: Its always good for me, helps not to make same stupid mistakes again and again
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Good attidute
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Wojteklól, arbuzlól
Why should we pick you specifically: I am already in your guild but im social ranked now, i decided to make decent application, because i changed my gear a lot, and want to start a trial ;]
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes ofc
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I will try to be on every raid in the week, and it shouldnt be any problem
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes i am
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope, i can raid every day ;]
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 11/12 icc10 (4/12 hc mode), 6/12 icc25 - cannot make more because of imba pugs on our server ;] But i know tacts for all encounters, also for hc ones
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None, i started playing on wotlk ;]
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Same progress as at this one ;] without hc's
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Got flasks, food, have a lot of time
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I like doing achivements, especially hard ones ;D
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: nope
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope im not, i LOVE WOW <3
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I dont think so
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My goal is to have good fun while clearing all instances ;]
Do you have anything else to add?: I just hope that u will consider my application, and let me get a trial ;] i wont let u down, greetigs: edwardkrk

2Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Accepted Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 am

wojtelól

I can vouch for this guy, nice healer, and nice person, know him almost whole my life ;]

3Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Zobu Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 am

Wolfgirl

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Edwardkrk i vote yes Nice exp and geared :9

but i am only trial :=)

4Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Accepted Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Uh aren't you already in the guild?

5Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Accepted Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:46 pm

edwarkrk

Yes i am, but im social atm, im applying to get a trial ;]

6Resto druid apply - Accepted Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Accepted Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Accepted for trial!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum