The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 am

Solpa

Your Character(s): Solpa/ramborill/helick(helick is now alliance)
Char name/class/race: Solpa tauren druid.
/played time on this character:34d 20h 54min Smile
What's your spec, and why: Resto/boomkin, both of them are fun and needed for raids, and been healing in tbc aswell so it feels like the best for me to continue with it.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Haven't found out yet, i just love it Smile
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes ofc i would respec if u want to. Got some feral gear, not the best but.. and also got boomkin gear with 5.8k gs.
Armory-link might be in boomkin gear/spec!
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Got some pvp gear (;
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Yea my paladin is new dinged but just want some decent gear before cata comes, and got my warrior for PVPing.
You:
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: I would say im a funny guy, im friendly and got patience. Wont be a pain in the ass Smile, but id say im pretty normal. And got a good sense of humor Wink
Describe your ambitions in-game: I love to progress, done all the old schools, so why not keep it up in wotlk with ICC Smile
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, been mine since i started
Who else are able to access your account: No one, im the only one with access Smile
Guild History: Not much to say from wotlk, been puging and never joined a serious guild, so it's about time Very Happy
Previous guilds: Only been in guilds with my Warrior in wotlk, and that was ulduar times with if i remember right.
Reason for changing guilds: Disbanded
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Started on Stormreaver, but when WOTLK came me and my irl mates decided to migrate to Burning Blade.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None, only this one Smile
How will you fit in: How wont i fit it ?Wink
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect good/mature leaders, fast and good raids without too much arguments. Enjoyable raids Smile
How do you react to negative feedback:It's important to take positive and negative feedback to become better, so if i think it's good for me i'll try listen on it and make it positive Smile
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Patience, listen to the leaders and focus on you're own thing Wink
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I don't think i do, might recognize some tough Smile
Why should we pick you specifically: Becouse you need a good resto druid and here i am Wink
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes sir!
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? As many as possible Smile so.. atleast 3 raids/ week
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Sure, whatever is best for guild!
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope, if something comes up i'll tell u in time Smile
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 10man 11/12, 5/12 hc ( 4 first + rotface) got LK to 14% so would say 12/12 Smile , in 25man .. 5/12 but im exp in more bosses, just been puging so that's why.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Done everything i think from TBC , nothing pre-BC.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:11/12 10man and like 10/12 25man on my warrior.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks and materials for buffs ready, and focused Smile
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I want them ofc, and im up to give it a try Smile
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No i don't, only got some bad PVP movies Smile
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No i don't
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not that either Smile
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Nothing i've thought about, want as much achievments as possible from ICC atleast Smile
Do you have anything else to add?:

Misantripus
Admin

2Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:33 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Holy fuck that's alot of emoticons!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Solpa armory link.

3Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 am

Solpa

ah thought i linked it, sorry

4Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 am

specialz

i no this guy real great sence of raiding knows what hes doing and a very funny man! Smile

5Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 am

Xuru

Make him go feral ffs!We kinda need one..

6Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

Solpa

Wink , im up for any spec, got some parts from icc10 like.. 6 or something =) hehe

7Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Resto druid apply - Solpa - ACCEPTED Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Your gear is not the greatest, and your current experience is a little low, but the gear isnt all and experience of the HC encounters are easy to learn. Though we aare in need of a resto druid.
Accepted
for trial
whisper me in game for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum