The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 am

Lillyput

Your Character(s): Lillyput and Lihanaama

Char name/class/race: Lillyput/ Druid/ Tauren

played time on this character: only 12 days 20 hours

What's your spec, and why: My spec is restoration, restoration becouse i love healing

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Well i like my class becouse u can be great healer this char, imba dps who makes big numbers or sneak man who stealth. There is so much good ash playing dudu. I dont see enything what i dislike.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link: Gor realy porr boomkin gear. and ofcourse i am willing respec if guild needs that.

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No i dont have

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have lvl 80 holy paladin what whas my main at final breath and saints. I dont have eny goals at my paladin enymore becouse cataclysm is coming and i wanna reroll this char ash my main.

You: Name is Jani

Nationality: Finnish

Describe yourself briefly:I am 27 years old man from Finland. I am working at schooll and same time i tryi study at ambulance nurse. Hobbies what i have is fly fishing, fly tying and gym
I am man who ppl can trust, i tryi do every time my best what ever i do.

Describe your ambitions in-game: My goal is clear all pve contents, have fun with raids and get new friends.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is mine

Who else are able to access your account: None

Guild History: I started play this game 2004. Server where is started whas Stormreaver and guild whas Keelhaul, Keelhaul whas 1 off best pve guilds that server. After when keelhaul whas dispanded i joined Finnish guild Exploding labrats who is still 1 off best finnish guild whole game.
I camed this server becouse me and Tummakuu (old fb leader) maked alts this server. I started play at Saints and raided with them like 1 and half year. One day tummakuu asked if i wanna join FB.

Previous guilds: (Exploding Labrats ,Stormreaver) (Keelhaul, Stormreaver) (Saints, Burning blade) ( Final Breath, Burning Blade)

Reason for changing guilds:Guilds have got dispanded and i have wanted see something new.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I camed stormreaver here.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: not his char

How will you fit in: I think i fit in pretty good, i know some players that guild so its good for me also. I am man who wanna see and meet new ppl.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect have fun at raids, make nice progress and meet new ppl.

How do you react to negative feedback: Depends how ppl say negative feedback. If ppl start yelling ventrilo some shit i dont take that feedback, but if ppl say nice voice and give some advice to me what i can do better and what i need to do its more than fine to me.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: First u need to like play pve, after that i think hard working, read tacticks andlook movies about new bosses. Listen leaders, use brains, focus every boss, bring own flask.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Well there is some former FB ppl i hope they give me some vouch ( Razyell )
Why should we pick you specifically:Becouse i am active player, i am old dog, i learn fast fights and i dont ego.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes i can, some days after cristmass i can be online 19.00 becouse coming at schooll.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? every day

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes its fine

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? there is no that kinda a day.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
(10 man) 10/12 and some of them hc :/
(25 man) 4/12 lol
( Old main i have 10 man 25 man 12/12 normal mode and 11/12 hc modes )

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
Dont have experince this char

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
Vanilla: i killed all bosses allto whey naxx.
TBC: i downed all bosses except muru and kill jaeden

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: i think that means that, bring own flask, be ready to push your self 110% every fight, be focus and listen leaders.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Well it's kinda same for me if i get achiments or not.Ofcourse if ppl wanna tryi those i wanna help them if i just can.

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No i dont have
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No! Cata is coming Smile

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not enything special what would screw my raiding.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: well i would tryi kill LK hc mode still and on cata i lvl fast up and start down new bosses.

Do you have anything else to add?: Well i hope u i get answer fast and ty for this change to make this aplication here.

2Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty Armory Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 am

Lillyput

3Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty Lillyput Resto Druid Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 am

Oddy

Awesome player from Final breath, althou i dont know his performance on his druid.. But i'm not doubting his healing skills. I was pleased what i saw in FB.

u Got my vote m8 GL

Last edited by Oddy on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

4Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty Armory Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 am

Lillyput

Sorry ppl but i dont knwo why i cant get see my armory link :/ and ty oddy vote:)

5Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty the armory link Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 am

Oddy

6Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Empty Re: Lillyput Resto Druid - accepted Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum