The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto druid application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto druid application Empty Resto druid application Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 am

Droodoma

Char name/class/race:Droodoman, Tauren, druid
/played time on this character:22 days and 2 hours right now
What's your spec, and why:Resto beacause i've allways loved it
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I honestly dont know i just love it
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I can go balance but i dont think my dps is optimal there cause i need too learn that specc a little bit better now
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No but i should be able to get it
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have a LVL 81 hunter and a lvl 18 priest and i'm going to get the hunter to 85 and the priest i dont know

You: Þráinn Arnaldarson
Nationality:Icelandic
Describe yourself briefly:Easy going, and jolly
Describe your ambitions in-game:Raid all of the cata raids and also maybe PVP a bit
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes it is
Who else are able to access your account:No one except for me

Guild History:Dreader than dread , damage controll
Previous guilds:Dreader than dread , damage controll
Reason for changing guilds:mostly they disbanded but now i left damage controll beacause they arent doing anything
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:This is my only curent guild application
How will you fit in: i dont know it all depends on the people in the guild
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:
How do you react to negative feedback:Mostly well but if i am not at fault and i am blamed for something i will be pissed off
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Patiance and ability to learn tacts
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Sparxx
Why should we pick you specifically:I belive i'm a good healer and a good raider

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ?Yes most of the time unless something comes up
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Most likely all of them unless some speciall circomstances wont allow me
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Sure i dont see a problem
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?sundays in the evening and mondays in the evning
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):I have no cata raid experiance but i know my class and specc so i think i should not have a problem
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with:i made this char during Wotlk and i have raided a little bit of ICC but that's most of it
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:next to none but sparxx can vouch that i'm a quick learner and tacts are no issue
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasked, have enaugh food/drinks and time , also have the proper specc and gear on and be glyphed to match my role
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):Most likely fun to do and i'm up for it
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no just ask sparxx

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no i am not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):Some exams in 4 weekes but thats only 1 week i'll be off
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:Raid everything and finish it
Do you have anything else to add?:Some ppl prolly have more raiding exp than me but that should not deter you i can learn all tacts and learn from my mistakes. ohh and one more thing i am a stoner and if you dont like that or belive i cant raid beacause of it i want no part in this guild.

2Resto druid application Empty Re: Resto druid application Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted for Social Rank for the momment
Closing Thread.

Resto druid application JXgXV
Resto druid application 9dcSN
Resto druid application GR9Ix
Resto druid application XZ4gZ
Resto druid application 20kAx
Resto druid application 1300986232195105
Resto druid application 1300986491201992