The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparxxy feral dps apply

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Sparxxy feral dps apply Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

Sparxxx

Sparxxx

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Sparxx 85 Druid dps
/played time on this character:59days
What's your spec, and why:i choose feral dps because i like the heavy hits they do and the ridiculous bleed crits,and its just my style Wink
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I love everything about druids specially feral druids
as they have a great survivabilty in fighst and can easily help in raids like emergency off tanking or CR and innervates and such
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: not atm , still fully gearing up for feral dps ,
Armory-link:not working atm =/
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):nopes =)
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:got some alts but none worth mentioning

You:
Nationality:Iceland
Describe yourself briefly:chilled out guy ,always get the things i have in mind done very accountable
Describe your ambitions in-game:Gotta catch em all.
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:

Guild History:
Previous guilds:Out of control, blood stream and some minor ones
Reason for changing guilds:i've been in this guild for quite some time now so.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:get buffed and teabag all of the new raid bosses
How do you react to negative feedback:if its just plain rage bullshit i'll just ignore it ,
but if some1 is criticizing my gameplay and telling me to play differently i will surely look into it and work something out
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: 1st Know all the specifics of the fight know where to move and such
2nd know that it wont be easy and being rdy to sacrifice some time trying 3rd good gear enchs etc etc. =)
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:well u have seen me tank before so most of u could vouch for me =)
Why should we pick you specifically:because im a very good pver, very fast learning and dedicated.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ?yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? atleast 3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?fridays ? maybe saturdays
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):none, just geared myself up recently
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with:pretty much everything in wotlk most of the raids in bc and none in vanilla , just ach's run and such
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:around the same as sparxx
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:flasks ench's know tacts and brainz
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):love it <3
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: u have seen me in action

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):there will be some important in a month or so but i'll make sure to let u know
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:
Do you have anything else to add?:pick me!!

2Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Re: Sparxxy feral dps apply Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Bexak

I cannot view your armory as the website is still down :/

What heroic modes did you do in wotlk @ lv80?

3Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Re: Sparxxy feral dps apply Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 am

Sparxxx

Sparxxx

well i did all of the ulduar 10 HM and then 8/12 hc in Icc 10 with you guys.

4Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Re: Sparxxy feral dps apply Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 pm

specialz

I know im not in the guild no more but this guy is dam amazing trust me take him he has a great personality and is a true player!

Very dedicated.

5Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Re: Sparxxy feral dps apply Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Sparxxx

Sparxxx

Thank you specialz! Im super sad that ur leaving for good:'(

6Sparxxy feral dps apply Empty Re: Sparxxy feral dps apply Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 pm

specialz

Wow always has a way of pulling me back Razz
I wouldnt worry Smile good luck mate in getting in anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum